• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Gran Reservas

MSRP: $755.00 CUC per box of 15, or $50.33 each.

The problem will be getting them because they are all completely spoken for, just like the books that came out awhile ago, mix Cohiba and limited edition and it's sold out immediately.

Got my lucky hands on two of the two cigar coffins and two of the fifteen cigar cases, I can only imagine what they will be selling for on the secondary market, I'm being told anywhere from $100 - $200 a stick.

Thats just absurd!!!

Just speculating from past pricing on Cohiba LE.

I was told after June for the Gran Reserva, even though a few boxes of 15 were sold during the Festival, that's how I know the price.

Didn't they say 5,000 boxes? The book humidors were 1,000 boxes, at the same price/stick as the book humidor, I see these as being very available, still six months away though?

5,000 boxes of 15 not sure about the book humidors. I've been told by a very reliable source that there will be more replica vintage humidors being made, Romeo y Julieta.

Reputable shops will not be selling them at 200 a stick. It will be below 100 even in london.

Are you thinking of running a GB on these?

Maybe. The only confirmed source that I have talked to told me September. I will probably shy away from doing a ISOM GB.

Ed

Let me know if your going to run a group buy on these Ed, I have started saving my pennys. Even to get my hands on a few would be fantastic.