• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba 5 Maduro

The only ones I'd consider buying would be the Secretos. The others are just too fat. Any word about the blend? Is it more along the lines of the Linéa Clásica (stronger) or the 1492 (weak) or something entirely new?

Word is that they hope they get better with age,if not they won't be worth the price.

Cuba2007052.jpg

Cuba2007050.jpg

Word is that they hope they get better with age,if not they won't be worth the price.

Cuba2007052.jpg

Cuba2007050.jpg

Where are you getting these pictures at?

Interesting sampler. I can't really tell from the pic, but it doesn't look like they have the pig-tail cap. I thought the three new sizes all had the pig-tail cap.

The pics are of the sampler that was handed out at the Fest in Cuba. A buddy of mine was there and got it. He also soked one of the singles that was handed out and didn't quite care for it. Supposedly the 5 year old wrapper leaves were stored in wine casks and they really muddled the flavor of the cigars, but this is also the way the "maduro" wrappers came to be.The consensus is that they hope the slighly sweet wine taste goes away with age.