• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba 5 Maduro

Mike33

Just found out some info on these from another board that I thought some here would like to know. This comes from a vendor who just came back from the Habanos festival.

-Will be priced around 10% higher than normal Cohiba line (ouch!)
-Quantities will be limited to the amount of wrapper available. I have no clue how much but I would guess about the same amount as the EL, maybe 100,000 of each a year??
-Lastly and most heart-breaking, they won't see general release until July (probably Sept. :().

The vendor said these are like a cross between the PAM and regular Cohibas. If thats the case, I'll take five boxes of each :sign:.

Just found out some info on these from another board that I thought some here would like to know. This comes from a vendor who just came back from the Habanos festival.

-Quantities will be limited to the amount of wrapper available. I have no clue how much but I would guess about the same amount as the EL, maybe 100,000 of each a year??
-Lastly and most heart-breaking, they won't see general release until July (probably Sept. :().

The vendor said these are like a cross between the PAM and regular Cohibas. If thats the case, I'll take five boxes of each :sign:.

Yum Yum

Some more info:

The available vitolas will be:
- Genios (robusto extra 5 ½ x 52),
- Mágicos (robusto 4 ½ x 52),
- Secretos (half corona 4 1/3 x 40).

I cannot even imagine how that would taste. I take that back...I can and it's not good.

Still, I'd be game to give them a go. Anyone for a split? :D

Wilkey

-Lastly and most heart-breaking, they won't see general release until July (probably Sept. :( ).

The vendor said these are like a cross between the PAM and regular Cohibas. If thats the case, I'll take five boxes of each :sign: .
I cannot even imagine how that would taste. I take that back...I can and it's not good.

Wilkey

:thumbs:

Wilkey

I might be the only one, but given the current quality of cigars coming off the island, I think these are going to be FANTASTIC! They may not be a very good cigar at first, but I imagine in three or four years they will come into their own.

As far as the split, I'd be game on a 5'er of the robusto extras. Since they come in boxes of 25 AND 10, I think I'll be getting a couple of the 10 ct. boxes of the robusto and pc before I buy the 25 ct.

Wilkey
im down :whistling:

Wilkey

OH! OH! OH! ME! ME! ME!

-Lastly and most heart-breaking, they won't see general release until July (probably Sept. :( ).

The vendor said these are like a cross between the PAM and regular Cohibas. If thats the case, I'll take five boxes of each :sign: .

Wilkey

I promise to quit pestering you if I am chosen! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me see what I can do.

Wilkey

I'm up for some myself. Lets see what we can do about ganging up on our favorite reprobate to make sure they set aside a few for us.

edited for brain fart.

Let me see what I can do.

Wilkey

mmmm - ok.

We have to test drive them but somehow I can't envision them tasting anything but a maduro wrapper, meaning - just another maduro stick.

Brian

You guys talking about these?

l_7471ae8a6cb3d2dc21606a3eac20c41a.jpg