• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar of the month

CgarDan

So I was looking through my June smokes and an idea came to me. How about I pick one cigar from the line up that I liked the best and call it Cigar of the month.

Curious if others will join me in this endeavor to perhaps later see what the cigar of the year is for those who will participate

So here goes nothin: my cigar of the month for June. — Bolivar Gold Medal

Good idea! I'll have to think about that one. 🤔

So I was looking through my June smokes and an idea came to me. How about I pick one cigar from the line up that I liked the best and call it Cigar of the month.

Curious if others will join me in this endeavor to perhaps later see what the cigar of the year is for those who will participate

Aren't those out of production.. for like, 10+ years now?

Aren't those out of production.. for like, 10+ years now?

The cigar I had is past production. But they did introduce a new casa de habanos edition this year. If I get a chance to smoke it I would love to see how it compares

I don't keep track or save the pics once I've posted. So, I'll give June to the Warped Hugo since it was new and I enjoyed it. Better note keeping going forward. 👍

The cigar I had is past production. But they did introduce a new casa de habanos edition this year. If I get a chance to smoke it I would love to see how it compares

Oohh.. you're right.. they did put out a new LCDH version! I haven't had the original in at least 10 years. It was glorious back then. Just when I got my BKE's and said I was done buying CCs, you gotta go and post that they're being made again.

I haven't checked yet and the article doesn't say... anyone wanna guess what a 10ct box will run? 💰💳💸💸💸

Do you have more of the originals.. or a pic even? Would love to see a recent pic of the original..

Oohh.. you're right.. they did put out a new LCDH version! I haven't had the original in at least 10 years. It was glorious back then. Just when I got my BKE's and said I was done buying CCs, you gotta go and post that they're being made again.

I haven't checked yet and the article doesn't say... anyone wanna guess what a 10ct box will run? 💰💳💸💸💸
The orinals? $800-$1100? For non-Wolters.
The new ones? $400-550?
Totally guessing.

Roughly $500

I'm with Floyd. Just started a new "journal" (Its not a diary) and ill see if I can play along every month.

My July Cigar of the Month was a Drew Estate La Liga #9 on July 13. Excellent smoke. Today I finish the month off with a Dunbarton Stillwell Star English #27 which finished right behind the 9. Favorite newcomer would be the Illusione Documents Habano.