• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chateau Fuente King B

MX

Quietly getting back into the cigar culture.....
Screenshot 2024-06-14 101554.png20240610_181854.jpg
20240610_181915.jpg
20240610_185402.jpg
20240610_185520.jpg20240610_193804.jpg
Arturo Fuente
Chateau Fuente King B
Torpedo (6x55)
• Wrapper: Ecuadorian Sun Grown
• Binder: Dominican
• Filler: Dominican
• Country of Origin: Dominican Republic

**NOTE: this review is for this cigar, at the time of smoking**

So, a classic is a classic for a reason.
This is such a smoked cigar I am not going to spend very much time describing it.
It carries a lot of cedar, some coffee/coco and a bit of red pepper spice. All of this is carried by a great foundation of DR tobacco taste and feel.
As with most things AF the construction, burn and draw of this cigar are impeccable.
I recently experienced a family tragedy, there are days, when sitting outside with a cigar really helps me connect and process my connection to the event. It is a long road. I have never smoked cigars to review them, I smoke them for the places they let my mind wander off to. Too often in life we forget that we are allowed to simply exist. This cigar opened up a space and allowed me to simply be.
What else can you ask for?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the review.

98.51. I assume that is out of 100. That is quite a score!

Reactions: MX
Thanks for posting the review.

98.51. I assume that is out of 100. That is quite a score!
Sometimes the event carries the cigar, for me it is the totality of the moment, A great cigar at the wrong time, is just that.
An average cigar at the perfect time, is just that as well

Sometimes the event carries the cigar, for me it is the totality of the moment, A great cigar at the wrong time, is just that.
An average cigar at the perfect time, is just that as well
So true!!