• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CC are they realy worth it?

I wish my wife enjoyed the aroma of a good CC. I'm in the process of turning my garage into a poker room. Maybe sometime down the line she'll change her mind. She's too worried about me getting cancer :0

Haha, true! I only go for the musubi when on the golf course.

Picked up a poker table yesterday and invited a few friends over for a game. Introduced them to a Partagas Serie D No. 4, although I don't know if they were fully appreciated for what they were.

I smoked a Siglo IV and then picked out the Juan Lopez S. No. 2 Dave sent in a trade. I was surprised at how good the Juan Lopez was! It burned for quite a long time, and the amount of smoke that thing produced was insane. Not bitter at all, very smooth with great taste. At one point the smoke was burning purple (anyone had that happen before?).

Good times.

Haha, true! I only go for the musubi when on the golf course.

Picked up a poker table yesterday and invited a few friends over for a game. Introduced them to a Partagas Serie D No. 4, although I don't know if they were fully appreciated for what they were.

I smoked a Siglo IV and then picked out the Juan Lopez S. No. 2 Dave sent in a trade. I was surprised at how good the Juan Lopez was! It burned for quite a long time, and the amount of smoke that thing produced was insane. Not bitter at all, very smooth with great taste. At one point the smoke was burning purple (anyone had that happen before?).

Good times.

If you wanna dick with someone on the course throw a musubi/rice ball and make sure it breaks near the pin, the birds will all land and flock around the hole
laugh.gif

Glad you liked the JL no.2 John, but PURPLE SMOKE? No one is gonna wanna trade with me now
sad.gif
j/k
laugh.gif

I will have to try that, haha!

Man, that JL No. 2 was such a GOOD stick. It was perfect. The smoke was only purple during the second third. The first third was white, the last third was white. The second third had something special in it! Such a good smoke.

So, to answer the question of the thread, YES, I think CCs are quite good.