• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Can someone PLEASE help me identify this humidor??

Kewe_1983

I have been searching for this particular humidor for 3 days now, with no luck. Can anyone help me?? This is part of the description...

"This beautiful, hand-carved humidor is made of fine wood with a genuine cedar interior. It has brass hinges and a brass lock and key, durable cedar walls, and a reliable humidification system that guarantees your humidor will perform reliably and for a long time to come. It also has a cedar tray that sits above to separate your cigars from your cigar cutters, matches and lighters."

It has the Quality Importers logo on the bottom of it. I'm attaching the 3 photos I have of it. Thank you in advance to any and everyone that helps! I hope everyone stays safe and has a wickedly awesome weekend!

Attachments

• Luxury Cigar Humidor closed.jpg
    Luxury Cigar Humidor closed.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_5621.jpg
    IMG_5621.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_5618.jpg
    IMG_5618.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 31
It's not that we are ignoring your request, there just aren't a lot of us who use wooden humidors anymore.

Very few of them actually hold humidity, and if you smoke cigars with any kind of regularity you will outgrow a desktop humidor in a heartbeat.

Thank you, for taking the time to reply to my message, sir. I agree with you 100%, but this particular make and model humidor, has tremendous sentimental value to my family and I. That's why I'm so adamant about being able to identify it.

It's not that we are ignoring your request, there just aren't a lot of us who use wooden humidors anymore.

Very few of them actually hold humidity, and if you smoke cigars with any kind of regularity you will outgrow a desktop humidor in a heartbeat.

I still use a wooden humidor. 🤨

I did an internet search and cannot find that one.

It’s most likely a discontinued model.

I still use a wooden humidor. 🤨

I did an internet search and cannot find that one.

It’s most likely a discontinued model.

Quality Importers is still a company.

Maybe send them a picture of it and see if they can identify?

Thank you, sir. I greatly appreciate your efforts in helping me with this. As bad as I don't want to, I do believe you're right. This is day #4, and the only thing I've been able to come up with, are 2 humidors that are very similar, but are not exact matches.

Sounds like you already identified it. It's a QI humidor. They are based out of Fl. Call them up at (954) 602-5637, I know them personally. I'm sure they'll be happy to help identify the model for you. Tell them CigarPass sent you.

Can you show us a pic of the imprint on the bottom?

ETA:

Try looking on Facebook Marketplace for one being sold? You might get lucky?

Sounds like you already identified it. It's a QI humidor. They are based out of Fl. Call them up at (954) 602-5637, I know them personally. I'm sure they'll be happy to help identify the model for you. Tell them CigarPass sent you.
Thank you so much!! I am calling them now!! THANK YOU!!

I apologize for the quality of the photo, it was taken a few months ago. I lost my uncle in a house fire, and the humidor was in the fire, as well. These photos are all we have left of it. My aunt's birthday is in 2 months, and my kids and I want to get her one. Even though it wasn't technically his, she will at least one thing she can physically see and touch to help keep the good memories front and center.

I called and left a message for the sales department and the general inquiries customer support department. Their business hours are, M-F 9am-6pm est. Hopefully, I will hear back from them on Monday. 🤞🙏🤞🙏 Thank you, again! Now, I will be able to relax a bit and really enjoy my time with my 3 month old grandson, Greyson. ❤️🥰