• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cabaiguan Guapo 46

elderboy02

Date: 10/26/08

Cigar: Cabaiguan Guapo 46 (5 5/8 x 46)

Cost: Awesome Price. Don't remember exactly :grin:

Drink: Pepsi

Temperature: 57 F, 16 mph winds

Appearance: 1 banded cigar that says "Cabaiguan" on the band with a peach/tan background. The wapper was smooth with no major veins showing.

gallery_8805_896_21863.jpg

Pre-light: Didn't really have any special scent to it. I didn't really pick up any special taste pre-light.

Taste of the cigar: This cigar was nutty and creamy. It got a little spicy at the end.

Construction: Held an long ash. The draw was perfect. The cigar didn't really require any major touchups

Strength: This was a medium-full flavored cigar. It got full at the end. I didn't get a nic buzz from it.

Summary: This cigar was delicious. I would definitely buy this again. I wouldn't buy a box, just some singles every now and then. I give this a 9/10.

Nice review! I enjoy the Cabaiguan Guapo line. Got a good many Jr's, however several have some loose draw issues. Very good smokes though!

Nice review! I enjoy the Cabaiguan Guapo line. Got a good many Jr's, however several have some loose draw issues. Very good smokes though!

Good review. I agree with Greg I very much enjoy the Guapo line as well. RX. I had the opposite experience though with my last RX the draw was a little tight.

But I associate that with my poor clipping ability :) My punch broke, then I lost it. So I can't even take Xikar up on their free warranty! I need a new punch! That has nothing to do with this thread however.

My apologies guys, you are right. After a little research, I have determined it to be the Guapo 46, not the corona extra

Nice review. I have only had the Guapo RX and also found the draw tight, other than that the construction and flavor were outstanding.

Thanks for the review. I thoroughly enjoy the 46 and think it is an excellent smoke. I smoked through my first box and thankfully have not had any draw issues with this size.

I managed to get five of these in a surprise split (thanks Gary!) and have smoked one. It was a delicious cigar, and I might very well buy a box of them when I get back to box purchasing (need to make room, first). It had a very nice medium body while still being very flavorful and having a good, sharp spiciness to it.