• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

AS I explained to BrewMeister this morning via pm, as I hauled the pass and another couple pkgs to the PO...well, even after posting in the Veterans day thread....I somehow managed to forget within the hour of posting, and making the drive over to the post office. At least, I forgot the PO was closed on veterans day.

There is a one day delay on this hot potato, but ye Pipers do not be discouraged, she flies tomorrow.

Wow! I'm not even in this thing and I am excited and can't wait to hear who gets what and when. And Jake you aren't the only one who forgot about places being closed today. I made a dash to get to the BANK where I got to rattle the door :blush: and still have time to go to the POST OFFICE :sign: to mail some tobacco to a guy on Pipes.org for a trade we are doing. I settled on taking the baccy to a packages plus place so I could get it to him sooner.

Byron in Owensboro, KY

Well according to the USPS folks, this PIGEON may land today. Certainly tomorrow. Pipers beware!

Not by me. Shields still intact! :laugh:

Some people may not see their mail until they get home from work. I suspect we'll know something this evening.

Dang still no response! ??? Alright - If you live in TEXAS - you should check your MAILBOX! ;)

I live in Texas and just got back from the Post Office again for the third time in two days. Yesterday I had a package from Smoking pipes.com, today only bills. If it's suppose to be me let me know so I can check with the people that work there on Monday.

Thanks
George

I live in Texas and just got back from the Post Office again for the third time in two days. Yesterday I had a package from Smoking pipes.com, today only bills. If it's suppose to be me let me know so I can check with the people that work there on Monday.

Thanks
George

You're alright George. PM & email sent to recipient.

So sorry fellas for the delay. I was at work last night and couldn't go get the package, and I slept most of the day. I picked up the package this evening. It was shipped to my parents house, since packages that come to me at my apt have a tendency to dissapear. I would have posted something this afternoon, but until I got the package from her I couldn't be sure it was the Pass, since I am waiting on some other stuff too. Again I am so sorry for the delay. I am going to do my Puts/Takes in a few minutes and will post them in a little while.
B

Ok here are my puts/takes

For my free sample I am going with the Northwoods.

Take-Dans Blend : Put-Local B&M's French Vanilla
Take-Orlik Golden Sliced : Put-Peterson Sweet Killarney

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this Pass Brewmeister, and I am sorry for the delay on this. Will be going out first thing Monday morning. Pm incoming to you Brewmeister with the next recipient!
B

Ok here are my puts/takes

For my free sample I am going with the Northwoods.

Take-Dans Blend : Put-Local B&M's French Vanilla
Take-Orlik Golden Sliced : Put-Peterson Sweet Killarney

Thanks for the opportunity to participate in this Pass Brewmeister, and I am sorry for the delay on this. Will be going out first thing Monday morning. Pm incoming to you Brewmeister with the next recipient!
B

OK Brandon, glad everything arrived safe and sound. :thumbs: Hope you enjoy your selections. Don't forget the info on the next recipient and make sure to get a DC#. Thanks for participating.

The surprise and anticipation built into this pass is pure evil genius at it's best.

Great pass you got going here T2

Tim

The surprise and anticipation built into this pass is pure evil genius at it's best.

Great pass you got going here T2

Tim

I have to agree...It's a strange feeling of excitement that the package will come any day and dread at the same time that the package may come any day (unless it's the last day!).

Definitely a great first time pass for me!