• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boondoggle's new avatar

Seavita

Does anyone else start to feel pukish after seeing that 2-3 times besides me???...lol

Disgusting! Please change it :whistling:

Brian

...at least he didn't post a movie of someone getting a "Prince Albert".... :sign:

B.B.S.

Well, the least he could've done was show the nipple of an attractive girl (screw it, show the whole breast).

Glad it wasn't only me, cause it was fuggin' creepy....and this one isn't as bad, since I had that done to me..... :whistling:

you bastids can't make up yer minds! I couldn't go compelely safe...the eyes are creepy, but this just looks painful!

Well, the least he could've done was show the nipple of an attractive girl (screw it, show the whole breast).

I'll see if my wife will volunteer. :laugh:

That's much better, nothing like a nail to nail :laugh:

Brian

You should have seen her do it on the letterman show. ugh

personally I wish ya'll would quit all that crap...lol....all these funky avatars and pics and in some cases movie files kill my ability to lurk on my blackberry.....aaahmmmmm :whistling: sure would be nice if someone figured out how to have a text only option :whistling: not mentioning any names or nothing cough rod cough

There is lo-fi version at the botoom of the page.....just click it and you should be all set!

personally I wish ya'll would quit all that crap...lol....all these funky avatars and pics and in some cases movie files kill my ability to lurk on my blackberry.....aaahmmmmm :whistling: sure would be nice if someone figured out how to have a text only option :whistling: not mentioning any names or nothing cough rod cough

Go to Control Panel... Options.... Board Setttings.... from there you can turn off Avatars, Images and Smilies....

Ouch Boone, ok, that one's got me holding my hand up to the screen to cover it up just so I can read your posts, lol.

That looks like it hurts.

I tried to send this privately, but there seem to be technical difficulties. Boone, your avatar has caused me to turn off ALL avatars. I thought you'd like to know.