• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bombs away!

PSTAN said:
And it hits, another mailbox bites the dust. :laugh:
[snapback]165032[/snapback]​

We keep this up and the post office is going to pitch a bitch!!! :p

After the way they manhandle my mail, it serves them right!!!! I know my post guy isn't too happy with all the packages of late... Especially my cbid stuff :rolleyes:

He needs um to add to the other 99 he recently won ;) .I'm glad I could catch you when you were out CC.

Ok the next bomb is a nice fat 500 pound newbie bomb headed straight for a mailbox near you :D

This was me. I posted a thankyou in another thread, but thought I would post here to bring some closure to the thread.

I got the package on Thursday and had already arranged to take Friday off. We're having a new A/C and furnace installed, I stayed home to supervise. I end up crawling around in the attic moving stuff so the guys can run wires, fix duct work, etc. Then I spend 2 days coughing up insulation. I still haven't had my weekend smoke! Today is the day! I got my eye on that Padron '64 Todd so generously included in his bomb.

Just wanted to "appreciated the bomb, man!"

cheers,
Joe