• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best smokes under $5

I'm a CI Legends Red(Perdomo) fan, myself... and while a love the AF Chateau SG, the Cuban Belicoso is better and still under $5 most places. IMO

Gurkha Doble Maduro
La Aurora #4 Maduro
RP Select SG petite corona(they are all under $5 but I like this vitola best)
Cuesta Rey #9 Centro Fino (#11 Robusto is good too)
Punch Oscuro Rothschild

Hell, I've said this before, $5 is not much of a limit. Under $3 is a MUCH smaller list.

My favorite cigar costs $1 and is all aged tobacco, hand rolled long filler and simply amazing but if I let the cat out of the bag there will probably be none left for me. :p

Ovation Maduros--CI has them for $49.95 in a bundle of 20. You can sometimes find them cheaper on C-Bid.

Our local shop has had them in the past for $6.95 each!!

Always the same answer from me:

AF Chateau Fuente Sungrown

mmmm mmmmm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm curious to try these, but see two different ones: AF Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso sun grown size 5 3/4 , 52 and AF Chateau Fuente sun grown size 4 1/2, 50. I'm guessing you're talking about the second one since it's cheaper. Yes?

Punch champion is a tasty stick with a good price if you look around :love: :cool:

5 Vegas 'A' Artisan (robusto) BOX OF 20 $62.00 around 3 dollars a stick for a damn good cigar.

Always the same answer from me:

AF Chateau Fuente Sungrown

mmmm mmmmm GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

I'm curious to try these, but see two different ones: AF Chateau Fuente Cuban Belicoso sun grown size 5 3/4 , 52 and AF Chateau Fuente sun grown size 4 1/2, 50. I'm guessing you're talking about the second one since it's cheaper. Yes?

They are all good.... Cuban Beli is my favorite though. And there are four regular production sizes, all under five bucks. Try a Royal Salute if you have the time.

I've found the Indian Tabac Super Fuerte maduro toros for about $2 each. I think they're great smokes at that price point, esp. for a good sized cigar.

To everyone who suggested the Punch Rothchilde double Maduro, thank you, I tried these and they are excellent. :thumbs: