• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Best room for temporary smoking

What LilBastage said. Women can smell that. Pregnant women can smell a flea fart at 50 paces.

Before I bought a house, and got married, I smoked in my apartments. It smells horrid for a while, but did seem to dissipate after some time and fresh air. I just don't like how the smoke stains everything.

Maybe its just me, but now I'm really suprised that you the go-ahead to smoke in the house with two little girls present. Out of curiousity do you smoke around them, or is it an unwritten rule that you dont?

Yeah, I don't smoke near them by choice. Their room is on the other side of the apartment and I checked pretty often to make sure no errant smoke left the kitchen.

Trust me - she'll know you smoked inside. It may not smell to you, but it will smell to someone who doesn't smoke.

If the weather is nice, smoke outside. Then you don't have to worry about stale smoke.

My wife's out of town for a couple days and I got her off-the-cuff permission to smoke in the house while she's away.

Maybe it's because I'm still un-married, but this is the part of your post that got me worried. :laugh: :sign:

When I decide to "take the plunge", my wife will have to give me on indoor room (i.e. office, game room, etc.) that it is o.k. for me to smoke in. Plain and simple. I love smoking outside, but I also love smoking while watching a good movie. ;)

I smoke with all the windows open in my apartment, close off the living room from the bedroom and keep it closed for about a hour after I'm done. Half a bottle of febreeze later, you'd never know I smoked. :thumbs:

You are going about this the wrong way. Get her to smoke too. My wife really enjoys the Macanudo miniatures. She'll have about one a week. That helped to get our "formal livingroom" transformed into a smoking lounge. If she says anything about the smell of smoke in any other part of the first floor, I'll just remind her that she is guilty too... :whistling:

My wife's out of town for a couple days and I got her off-the-cuff permission to smoke in the house while she's away.

Maybe it's because I'm still un-married, but this is the part of your post that got me worried. :laugh: :sign:

When I decide to "take the plunge", my wife will have to give me on indoor room (i.e. office, game room, etc.) that it is o.k. for me to smoke in. Plain and simple. I love smoking outside, but I also love smoking while watching a good movie. ;)

I smoke with all the windows open in my apartment, close off the living room from the bedroom and keep it closed for about a hour after I'm done. Half a bottle of febreeze later, you'd never know I smoked. :thumbs:
That part, has me worried.

Doc.

That part, has me worried.

Doc.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sniff. Sniff. Smells like a rude awakening

Did you get away with it? I light up in the kitchen on my way to the sun porch and never hear the end of it.

Did you get away with it? I light up in the kitchen on my way to the sun porch and never hear the end of it.

I did. I was able to air out the kitchen before she got home.

No reprisals. No cold, lonely nights on the couch. I live to smoke another day.