• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are these real?

Unknown to most of you, these are the new regional Mexican cigars for American tourists. They are only made available to US citizen's for legal import to the US. I have this on the highest authority and I have been sworn to secrecy.

You have to love that neither of the three bands have the same registration. If there was a fourth in the series, half of Habana Cuba would be missing :laugh:

Sorry your boss got screwed, but thank you for the laughs!! :laugh: Those are great!

The best part is the indian head. The gold head is about half the size of the of the white field it's supposed to fit into.

Incidentally, what is the reflection in the glass top? They look like the things used to keep score in an old pool hall. Any ideas?

opps, i thought this was a boobie thread. :angry:

LMAO! :laugh:

Here ya go CJ, REAL or FAKE?
MaxiMounds.jpg

...or as I've heard it said...

"Honey are those real?"

"They sure are honey. They're 'Real Nice'."

I cannot argue with this statement.

I'm at work so that photos aren't loading up.

But the red "x"s where the photos should be have glass tops on them.....so yes, they're fake.

Come on guys. Those are very unique cigars. They appear to be fake fakes.

Doc.

Come on guys. Those are very unique cigars. They appear to be fake fakes.

When my as-of-yet-unstarted company becomes the largest distributor of cuban cigars after the embargo ends, my first regional edition release for the US is going to be in three-pack glass top boxes just for you guys...

:sign:

Never seen a fauxhiba that was quite that recognizable immediately. Definitely tourist crap.