• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Are Deadwood Tobacco Yummy Bitches Infused???

What I could get beyond the unnatural sweetness seemed like it might be good tobacco. But it was unsmokable. Not just the overbearing sweet but it canoed badly. And on touchup would burst into flame!

That always sucks.. but now you know what not to buy.

To me, if you have to name your cigar something like "yummy bitches," you're trying too hard. It looks like you want to be better known for being edgy (I guess) than having a good product. I was having this same discussion with someone recently about a restaurant with a sandwich called the Fat Bitch.

To me, if you have to name your cigar something like "yummy bitches," you're trying too hard. It looks like you want to be better known for being edgy (I guess) than having a good product. I was having this same discussion with someone recently about a restaurant with a sandwich called the Fat Bitch.
Same same.

Is that really what these things are called? Yummy Bitches?

Same same.

Is that really what these things are called? Yummy Bitches?

From their site:

From Deadwood, South Dakota, Vaughn Boyd, owner of Deadwood Tobacco Co., noted that “Sweet Jane was born in the brothels of this historic city. She is naughty and got her reputation for breaking hearts and bringing the strongest men to their knees. Fat Bottom Betty came out of Rehab in 2013 to spread some large ass lovin’ with her sister Sweet Jane. Crazy Alice showed up in 2014 and God knows where that little firecracker has been! She is one pistol crackin’ little hussy! It brings me extreme happiness to see our Yummy Bitches on retail shelves across the country.”

Wow.

How do you guys feel about infused cigars being smoked in a B&M? Do you think the artifical smells and chemicals should be mixing in with the *all naturals?

*cigars.. man.. bunch of pervs around here!

With all that said, I agree with Joe above. If you liked the cigar why didn't you buy more? Don't put any stock in what other people think of what you smoke. If you like it, smoke it.

I'll third that and also suggest if you're enjoying infused sticks right now you should try CAO's Flavours line. There's a number of them and also a variety of samplers. I think I saw them in a fiver fresh pack recently too.

My buddy's wife smokes the Moon Trance (I believe that's the name), and that one doesn't scream "I'm infused". Not sure if you mentioned coffee sticks.. but a lot of folks like Java and the Cafe Nuances.

I'm not sure what other handrolled infused sticks I'm leaving out... if any. Again, smoke what you like... there's a lot to love out there!