• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A special day that really makes a Dad proud!

Jonesy

Got Ink ?
I'm proud of my son everyday, but today was one of those days where I wore a perma-grin around the whole day. Steven is 10 and in the fifth grade. He's not a very outgoing kid, but very friendly and extremely polite. Well, I picked him up from school today and he tells me that he's won the election for president in his elementary school. I was thinking he probably would since he was the vice president last year. After he's done going into detail over that, he whips out his report card with a smile on his face and there's nothing below a 95 on it! Doc has told me before that he's already smarter than me because Steven's a die hard Red Sox fan :laugh: .

Thanks for reading, I really wanted to share my day with you. :)

Good for you Brian and high 5's to your son! He will keep making you proud years to come.

Melly

It sounds like your son is on his way. Congratulations. :)

Congratulations to your son! :) That's certainly something to be proud of. :thumbs:

Congrats to your son and you. Sounds like he is the productive of some great parenting.

Man congratulations for sure!. I have an 8 month old and I can't wait for these days to come.

Good news indeed brother!!! :thumbs: You needed it!!!

That's great to hear, congrats to him.

You know he gets it from his Mom!

Congrats #2, you and your wife should be very proud. He sounds like an outstanding young man, in no small part due to his parents no doubt.

Good stuff Brian....tell the Commander in Chief congrats :)

The joys of parenthood. Stay gratefull my friend, it all works out in the end.

Brian

Congrats great to hear. i can't wait to my son/daughter is born this march. :thumbs:

I'm proud of my son everyday, but today was one of those days where I wore a perma-grin around the whole day. Steven is 10 and in the fifth grade. He's not a very outgoing kid, but very friendly and extremely polite. Well, I picked him up from school today and he tells me that he's won the election for president in his elementary school. I was thinking he probably would since he was the vice president last year. After he's done going into detail over that, he whips out his report card with a smile on his face and there's nothing below a 95 on it! Doc has told me before that he's already smarter than me because Steven's a die hard Red Sox fan :laugh: .

Thanks for reading, I really wanted to share my day with you. :)

Man, that is great.

I knew that Savanna, my 4 year old, was smarter than me when she took ME to the zoo. SHe new more about the animals there than I did.

Tim

Congrats to your son Brian. There are few of these really special moments and I hope there are many more to come. Your son has to be really smart. No question he knows good sports teams. :whistling:

Brian,

That is awesome.... Enjoy the days and keep up the good work you must be doing something right by the little guy.

All the best!