• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A reminder of our Rules

A guy named "sack" telling us not to think with our other head. Does anybody else see the irony here? :p :laugh:

I think Sack found his way to this old thread because I had linked to it earlier, here:

Linky

I was offering a little self moderating hint for the the "new member" shill known as KevinWHoecker.

What Sack was alluding too is unknown.

MilesMingusMonk said:
I think Sack found his way to this old thread because I had linked to it earlier, here:

Linky

I was offering a little self moderating hint for the the "new member" shill known as KevinWHoecker.

What Sack was alluding too is unknown.
[snapback]204291[/snapback]​

Then Sack has got to explain what he's talking about... Was he upset with the confrontation in that thread MMM pointed out - or the fact Kirk confronted the new guy about having his website listed in his sigtag?

What say you, sack?

i guess i should make myself clear, there's another thread here at cp that's between some leo's and some other people, it's about 6 pages long and just seemed stange to me. as far as confrontations,count me out, i'm here for enlightment and entertainment.

Ah, sack... Buddy...

...that LEO thread is fairly tame compared to some. If you stick around long enough, you'll see some real heat down the road, I'm sure.

But the good part is that we can still co-exist AFTER the flames have died down. (Most of the time, anyway...)

stevehawk said:
Ah, sack... Buddy...

...that LEO thread is fairly tame compared to some. If you stick around long enough, you'll see some real heat down the road, I'm sure.

But the good part is that we can still co-exist AFTER the flames have died down. (Most of the time, anyway...)
[snapback]204426[/snapback]​

Yea.... we still love stevehawk even after some of the things he has posted....... j/k :laugh:

stevehawk said:
Ah, sack... Buddy...

thanks, good to know people can be disagree and not get upset. :D

sack said:
i guess i should make myself clear, there's another thread here at cp that's between some leo's and some other people, it's about 6 pages long and just seemed stange to me. as far as confrontations,count me out, i'm here for enlightment and entertainment.
[snapback]204391[/snapback]​

My suggestion - if you aren't in the confrontation - stay out of the confrontation. Why you brought it up here is strange at best. It's most times best to stay out of the limelight... ;)

ggiese said:
My suggestion - if you aren't in the confrontation - stay out of the confrontation. Why you brought it up here is strange at best. It's most times best to stay out of the limelight... ;)
[snapback]204439[/snapback]​

I agree! I keep hoping people will be saying... "Swissy? Swissy who?"
:whistling: :laugh:

I know.. I know... they already do...

BkCloud114 said:
stevehawk said:
Ah, sack... Buddy...

...that LEO thread is fairly tame compared to some.  If you stick around long enough, you'll see some real heat down the road, I'm sure.

But the good part is that we can still co-exist AFTER the flames have died down.  (Most of the time, anyway...)

Yea.... we still love stevehawk even after some of the things he has posted....... j/k :laugh:
[snapback]204428[/snapback]​

BK, you rat bastid... :love:

sack said:
thanks, good to know people can be disagree and not get upset. :D
[snapback]204436[/snapback]​

I didn't say no one would get upset. Just that we could co-exist. ;)

ggiese said:
stevehawk said:
sack said:
lots of confrontations lately, of course i've been here a short while. is this usual or is the earth real close to to sun, or maybe that meteor we put a hole in is raining some sort of pixie dust down on us. please refrain from overdosing on the man pills, it makes us think with our lower head! :D
[snapback]204269[/snapback]​

Am I missing something? This thread is 8 months old... ???
[snapback]204275[/snapback]​

I was thinking the same thing, Steve...

Sack - there's going to be confrontations from time to time. It's a natural part of the exchange of ideas. People will disagree... If you don't like confrontation, I guess this is not the place for you. But if you make the choice to leave, you're in for serious disappointment at just about every other site you visit.

On the other hand - understand that if you post in an 8 month old thread about seeing "lots of confrontations" lately, you're going to get a few WTF's... It seems like you're trying to build a case for something - not sure what the something is - but something. Maybe something is more confrontations???
[snapback]204288[/snapback]​

I couldn't agree more...just read a couple of posts from some other websites and all you get is bickering like 2 thirteen year old girls (depending on who is posting) and once in a while cigars might come into the conversation! This site has minimal confrontations. If you think this site has too many confrontations on it, you obviously haven't visited any others.