• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

A friend is headed overseas, and asked if I wanted anything...

melee

So my friend is headed to Australia, and asked if I wanted a souvenir.....hmmm. So I don't want to break the forum rules, but I have a few questions about where he should go, and how he could travel with a nice box of souvenirs. Can someone PM me???

Thanks all!

You might want to PM one of our BOTL's who live in Australia. They can probably help you out more than any others. Also make sure you and your friend are both comfortable and aware of all the risks involved with him trying to bring these souvenirs back.

Of course if you're talking about cigars from the "forbidden island" they are illegal to posses by an American citizen, here or abroad. As an American citizen, you're not supposed to purchase products from that island and your location doesn't matter. While risks when abroad are very small, chances of confiscation at customs in the US is high, and the penalties can be painful. Be aware of the risks and make an informed choice.

Frankly, when I cross international borders, I travel 109% legit. It's not as friendly out there as it used to be..... :whistling:

Food for thought - B.B.S.

Damn it Dave, you told me I had first dibs on Kyle Minogue!

I'll never talk to you again! :sign:

Damn it Dave, you told me I had first dibs on Kyle Minogue!

I'll never talk to you again! :sign:

Mate SORRY..
Here, you can have her.
IMG_0299.jpg

Of course if you're talking about cigars from the "forbidden island" they are illegal to posses by an American citizen, here or abroad. As an American citizen, you're not supposed to purchase products from that island and your location doesn't matter. While risks when abroad are very small, chances of confiscation at customs in the US is high, and the penalties can be painful. Be aware of the risks and make an informed choice.

Frankly, when I cross international borders, I travel 109% legit. It's not as friendly out there as it used to be..... :whistling:

My friend is Canadian, but lives here in the States. Does that make it legal for him to travel with a personal Cuban cigar stash? or can customs still take his smokes? He travels with a Canadian passport...

My friend is Canadian, but lives here in the States. Does that make it legal for him to travel with a personal Cuban cigar stash? or can customs still take his smokes? He travels with a Canadian passport...

He cannot legally bring Cuban cigars into the USA. It doesn't matter where you are from.