• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4 years, where'd it go?

Undegreed said:
Who are you, noob?

Did you get permission from Doc to start this thread?
Not quite ball bustin material, but getting there.

Maybe the contest should be "How long until this thread gets hijacked by a multitude of rabbit trails?" :whistling:
Just like the movie Field of dreams: post it and they will jack it up ! Lol

And I tought by now some one would have answered his question: down the drain man ! ;-)

I think congrats on the 4 years...

My guess is you will never hit 3,000 posts, you will be banned at 2,999!  :laugh:

CJ, better known to barter for pork loins the answer is all too obvious..... Up In Smoke!

Aug. 1st 8 pm EST  ;)

Thanks for the contest and Congrats again!

Paul

I hit my mark today at 10:35 am my time, after looking, looking again, second guessing myself and then looking again. JONESY WINS!

wkoti said:
I hit my mark today at 10:35 am my time, after looking, looking again, second guessing myself and then looking again. JONESY WINS!
Thanks for rigging the contest for me!

It's a little curious, CJ hasn't been posting at all for a few weeks, then we get close enough for his idol to win and all the sudden CJ has posted 6 times just today.

Thanks for the contest!

CBoukal said:
It's a little curious, CJ hasn't been posting at all for a few weeks, then we get close enough for his idol to win and all the sudden CJ has posted 6 times just today.

Thanks for the contest!
I'm flattered!