• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2009 Opus X/Anejo Superbowl Box Pool(s)

Here is fivebyfifty's tracking number:

1Z33E0W90355798072 (the 0s are zeros)

Thanks Khris and thank you Steve!

Down to only 4 boxes left boys (& girls).

Last call for alcohol.

:p

I should have jumped in earlier don't know why I didn't?

I mean Opus and Anejo's smoke very well in the desert too! :cool:

I haven't forgotten about you Charlie! :thumbs:

Appears everything is spoken for?

Sweet! Now if everyone could please get me their cigars ASAP as I will be out of town from 1/30 'till after the Superbowl. I would like to post lists of and pictures of all the cigars in each pool before I leave town.

Thanks

Khris

Appears everything is spoken for?

Sweet! Now if everyone could please get me their cigars ASAP as I will be out of town from 1/30 'till after the Superbowl. I would like to post lists of and pictures of all the cigars in each pool before I leave town.

Thanks

Khris

Yeah fockers! We can't plug in numbers until all cigars are received!

REREAD the instructions before you ship!

Khris,

Looks like my sticks for the lower matrix were attempted to be delivered? Notice left?

Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7495 8473 6217

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:20 PM on January 22, 2009 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Khris,

Looks like my sticks for the lower matrix were attempted to be delivered? Notice left?

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:20 PM on January 22, 2009 in MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55407 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Picked them up this morning. I have a rotation of several mail carriers. Some follow directions and ring the doorbell ( I work nights and the bell is right over my bedroom door) and others don't even attempt to deliver. They just leave those little orange slips.

Khris,

Picked them up this morning. I have a rotation of several mail carriers. Some follow directions and ring the doorbell ( I work nights and the bell is right over my bedroom door) and others don't even attempt to deliver. They just leave those little orange slips.

Bet your carriers really love you lately.

Any pictures yet? The suspense is killing me. Also when are we doing the numbers?