• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

13 years in and still going strong - Contest! DONE

Google fu reveals archery as a second occurarrance???

Also reveals the following about the Simpsons:

The family visits Wickerbottom's Pre-Nursery School, where Apu and Manjula are sending two of their octuplets. Homer and Marge have a talk with Dr. Hibbert about getting in, and decide to have Maggiego in. However, Maggie fails the initial screening because she cannot talk, until Lisa discovers some traits of intelligence. Maggie makes another screening. The results show that not only is Maggie brilliant, but her IQ of 167 is higher than Lisa's IQ of 159. Lisa is no longer considered "the smart one" of the Simpson family.

Will is the winner, because he decyphrred the jack and Jill riddle. Excellent work good sir. That was more than an educated guess.
There is however the revelation that during the testing Lisa was unknowingly giving her the answers so the test was invalid.

Google fu reveals archery as a second occurarrance???

Also reveals the following about the Simpsons:

The family visits Wickerbottom's Pre-Nursery School, where Apu and Manjula are sending two of their octuplets. Homer and Marge have a talk with Dr. Hibbert about getting in, and decide to have Maggiego in. However, Maggie fails the initial screening because she cannot talk, until Lisa discovers some traits of intelligence. Maggie makes another screening. The results show that not only is Maggie brilliant, but her IQ of 167 is higher than Lisa's IQ of 159. Lisa is no longer considered "the smart one" of the Simpson family.

Will is the winner, because he decyphrred the jack and Jill riddle. Excellent work good sir. That was more than an educated guess.
Read my Simpson's link and you'll get the rest of the story.
I didn't find the archery link, can you send it to me?

There is however the revelation that during the testing Lisa was unknowingly giving her the answers so the test was invalid.
What's funny is, doesn't she build some kind of blocks masterpiece or something at the end and no one sees it?

According to Wikipedia, the info does check out. They were the second and last time a mother/daughter competed together.

That was great! Thanks for the contest and congrats again on the anniversary!

And congrats as well to that bastige winner, Oke & Coke. :p

~Boar

Great contest. Congrats on the Anni and to the winner.

I was going to enter until I saw rule #2. Oh well, maybe next time.

Congrats on the time served Ray. I love your contests, still the only reason I know what to drink on Saluting Day.