• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2024

A well deserved favorite- Padron 4000 maduro after an extremely long day at the property. My order of trees came in, got 75/100 of them planted today. Tomorrow the last 25 and then on to building cages around all of them to keep the rabbits and deer away. Happy weekend guys!
IMG_3791.jpeg

I may be a little sore and very sunburned tomorrow, but got all 100 trees planted and caged. AF curly head deluxe natural, my favorite budget stick. Highly recommend anyone looking for something affordable to try them. A box of 40 can be had for 110.
IMG_3792.jpeg

I may be a little sore and very sunburned tomorrow, but got all 100 trees planted and caged. AF curly head deluxe natural, my favorite budget stick. Highly recommend anyone looking for something affordable to try them. A box of 40 can be had for 110.
View attachment 81578
Tell us the story behind the trees brother?

I remember Jeff @CigarStone and I trying these LFD Culebras years ago and being blown away. I don't remember much, but nothing has changed. This is still an excellent cigar! Even better than a lot of the Cuban cigars I have come to love.
IMG_0673.jpeg

Back