• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Gifts for the troops

donzz

Reaction score
What cigars do you send?
I have a box of Estaban Carreras and a box of Nester Planenca maduros
Is this "worthy" to gift to them?
Also how does one go about sending sticks?

Thanks

Don

If you have a name and an address for someone that is over here in the sandbox it shouldn't be a problem. Best option is go to the post office and get a flat rate box. You fill out a customs form and that is it. It usually takes 5-14 days to get whomever you send the box. If you have any questions shot me an email. I will help you out the best I can.

Brandon

Tasman a top notch BOTL from this board he is over there. I am sure he and the troops would enjoy them. You can also PM Smitty as he can help out.

BAGHDAD ADDRESS

1SG DEAN PARKS
A COMPANY 589th BSB
41st Fires BDE
FOB DELTA
APO, AE. 09317

Thanks Don!

Truely everything is appreciated!

OPFTH has annihilated me something fierce! I just went in to the 2ND COOLER! I am spreading them around! I took some up to a check point the other day and they were happy as hell!

Gary (sonuvabum) and Bill (Smitty) are both stand up guys either one can help you find a good home for the cigars!

Tasman is a great dude, no doubt but don't forget CigarTom. And, like previously stated, everything is appreciated!!

Tom Esser
CSTC-A, CJ1
APO AE 09356

Cheers,

Tony