• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Finally Settled in!

modo22

Finally have a place after staying in a hotel with terrible internet for over 2 weeks. Just moved in over the weekend and getting the internet worked out. Have already enjoed some INDOOR smoking cigar bars around here but have not had much time to relax with work and all.

So great to be somewhat settled. Look forward to enjoying a nice one this week!

This state has some weird beer laws, but the cigar market seems to be in my favor compared to WA!

Yea Ben whats your new Addy we are on the way! :laugh:

Congrats brother. Good to hear things are taking a turn for the better!

Paul

Glad to see you have settled in Ben, moving house is tough at times. Also nice to see that you had time to scope out some good B&M's.

Just moved myself today. Takes some getting used to but the new place is a big improvement!

Congrats. Hope you get settled in nicely.

I lived in a hotel after a serious injury. I needed peace and quiet. I had a great rate on a nice efficiency.
The owners, who had immigrated from India, took pity on me in all my medical gizmos, and sort of adopted me. They brought me so much food. I was in complete heaven. And, back then, you could get s smoking accomodation! I sort of miss the simplicity of that arrangement.

Glad to see you have settled in Ben, moving house is tough at times. Also nice to see that you had time to scope out some good B&M's.
He's got his priorities in order!
Yep, didnt even have a place and just said, screw it I need to relax!

So party at your house this weekend?

Come on over!! I need to get out and grill....but the place is all boxes; BUT the humi is over flowing and the fridge is stocked with beer; so I am waiting on you guys!

Welcome to the Keystone State, brother. For now the tobacco laws are still tolerable. You'll get used to the whole State run liquor stores. Beer only being available by the case, and only from distributors, is annoying but it just forces you to drink more beer...I'm ok with that. If you ever make it to this side of the Commonwealth let me know.

Check out your nearest Giant Eagle. You can get six packs and bombers there while you grocery shop.

Good to hear you are settling in. I'll be doing the same in a few months I hope.

All the best in your new jome, Ben.