• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Your retailer matters

• Thread starter Thread starter MX
  • Start date Start date
This was my first and last order with that retailer

SBC FTW

They are a favorite of mine, and anytime I have had an issue, Andrew is on top of it immediately. Superb experience from start to finish.

Speaking of…I need to order one of them three packs.

Yeah I really dig SBC and get their 50 and 30 COTM along with orders... Since they are here is CA I have everything shipped up to my mom in WA to relabel and send me to save on the taxes... So that makes my mother an 80-year-old cigar mule lololol!!! And yeah, unpacking that ball of plastic wrap gives me PTSD! Love the fast shipping and great service for sure!

A couple of cigars in an envelope, now that is a special kind of special...

My only issue with SBC is that they’re in California. No matter how well they pack stuff, it still takes 7-10 days to get to me. Granted, I live about as far away from them as possible, but still…

I’m not saying that I don’t order from them, just usually when they have something I can’t find anywhere else.

I usually have my orders from SBC within 5 days from when I place the order, now most of the time, it is late at night so shipping is a day or so later while the process it.

but it has never taken longer than 3 days in transit, to Colorado, and can see an extra day or so to get coast to coast

Another reason why I really like SBC? Box codes & dates... if I order a fiver of a product that has them, I always request they send those along--if able. They always humor me, either with the dates handwritten on the invoice or a simple "sorry, none available." It's something they certainly don't have to do for me, and yet they always do. I'm impressed by it every time.

I just sent the "other" retailer a very long email, detailing my issues and disappointment with their lack of care in packaging and shipping. Letting them know that this was my first, and last, order with them, and to look for my review on their social media sites, and major review outlets.