• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Who is the Go To for large cabinet humidors now?

Gonz

Ultra Runner
I'm finally thinking of investing in a large quality cabinet, Aristocrat level quality, however humidors haven't been something I've paid attention to in years. I currently have an end table cabinet that's crammed full, like a game of tetris to get a cigar out. And I have a decent sized cooler that's full as well, plus a couple desktops.

From what I can gather Aristocrat and/or Staebell are not producing humidors anymore?

In that case, who is the goto for a quality humidor these days? Or is everyone just doing conversions of wine fridges?

Thanks!

I will admit to being surprised. Depending on the options, the Vigilant cabinets aren't that much more (if any) thank the Staebell / Aristocrats of similar size. Beautiful work....

Options from Avallo look good, my concern now is how long the lead time is going to be, I'm reading reviews where folks are waiting over a year in production

I waffle back and forth between a custom like Vigilant or one from Quality Importers. I mean, I could buy a bunch of really nice boxes to put in the new tower if I went with Quality Importers! But this is something that I want to only buy once; I don't plan to upgrade down the road. I may have to buy another for more cigar storage, but that is completely different than upgrading!

• Haha
Reactions: MX
Well I'd just be swapping out my 120qt coolers for multiple winecoolers then. I'm looking to consolidate my storage, so I don't have to rummage around different coolers. My problem is I re-organize stuff to make room or to take out stuff to smoke through, then I forget where I put stuff. I then end up digging around in all my coolers driving my self crazy looking for something that I thought I knew where it was.

With a large tower, I'm hoping to limit where I have to look for stuff. So I drive myself a little less crazy searching!

Honestly, I'm thinking about slowly getting into humidor production, wineador conversion and/or something similar.

Reactions: MX
Unit Height (Inches) Tooltip73.5
Unit Width (Inches) Tooltip23.5
Unit Depth (Inches) Tooltip29.75
Unit Depth with Handle (Inches) Tooltip29.75
Volume (Cu. Ft.) Tooltip18.4

Wine Fridge Link

Tower Humi Link

Same price, much more room in wine fridge, humidity and shelving would cost more, but not as much as some of the units on the Vigilant site, just throwing out options, but in the end, you know what suites your needs..LOL Happy Hunting

Last edited:
Unit Height (Inches) Tooltip73.5
Unit Width (Inches) Tooltip23.5
Unit Depth (Inches) Tooltip29.75
Unit Depth with Handle (Inches) Tooltip29.75
Volume (Cu. Ft.) Tooltip18.4

Wine Fridge Link

Tower Humi Link

Same price, much more room in wine fridge, humidity and shelving would cost more, but not as much as some of the units on the Vigilant site, just throwing out options, but in the end, you know what suites your needs..LOL Happy Hunting
? Both go to the same link on Amazon.

I'm looking for something like these:
5000 Ct Tower
4500 Ct Tower
4000 Ct Tower

There are a lot of big cigar towers that you don't have to convert. I have 2 smaller ones but they come in way larger sizes. I used to use a cabinet, now I'll never use anything other than an electric humidor. Amazon is a great place to start. Mojgar is what I use and I am very happy with them.