• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Which Cigar to try?

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
I am looking at these 3 cigars to try

Which do you recommend? I ask because you guys pointed me in the right direction with the Magnum 46' which i totally enjoyed.. I smoked one and have the rest sitting away for another year.. :laugh:

Diplomaticos #3
San Luis Rey Series A
Vegas Robaina Famosas

Thanks for your input guys..

Try the VR Famosas first...These are a great smoke!!!

The SLR A has a flavor profile of its own..all the SLR's do IMHO. Great smoke also.

Not a big fan of the Diplomaticos line myself, but I'm sure there are quite a few people who like them and can tell you something good about them.

Not a big fan of any of them but the Famosos are pretty good. Full bodied and very spicy if that's what you like. Not near as smooth as a Mag 46.

SLR A is too citrusy for me. Not a flavor I like in a cigar.

I love Diplo #4's but for some reason none of the other Diplos do it for me.

SLR Serie A definitely :thumbs: Probably my favorite cigars.
Close runner up would be the Famosos

Diplo's are boring, trade those for something else ;)

I'm surprised at you Bill, saying that about the Diplo's. Each cigar has it's time to be enjoyed. As they all taste different they are enjoyable at different times in the day. Plus not everyone likes being kicked in the teeth with a cigar as you do. :p

With that out the way my picks would be:

VRF
Diplo
SLR

I like some of the SRL line, just haven't had a "a" yet that I enjoyed. Probably do the fact all I've tried have been less than 3 years old. :whistling:

Hmmm, have liked both the SLR - As and The VRs I've had.

My vote would def. have to be for the VRs.

:thumbs: