• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's the worst fake you've ever seen?

Black Plague

And I mean the ABSOLUTE WORST!

Looked so damn ugly, was the wrong dimensions, most horrible or just plain incorrect band......one that only the most gullable idiot would think was legit.

OR a cigar that made you think "Why in the hell would anyone spend the money to counterfeit this?" Like a bogus Guantanamera or Piedra! :laugh:

I bet we'll all see some good ones from Wilkey.

"Like a bogus Guantanamera or Piedra! "

I heard that JLP are so cheap that they probably wouldnt be conterfited.
Did I hear wrong?

"Like a bogus Guantanamera or Piedra! "

I heard that JLP are so cheap that they probably wouldnt be conterfited.
Did I hear wrong?

I think the firewall on your computer is blocking all the traffic trying to reach your sarcasm part ;)

While in TJ I saw a cigar a vendor was trying to sell me. He said it a Cohiba. Only,it had a white band w/Cohiba written in ink. It was difficult to contain my laughter. X :D

My wife brought back a Fauxhiba from Mexico with an orange band that looked like it was done on an inkjet. I was afraid to even try it.

lol sounds like a box split went wrong.

The worst fakes I've seen was the entire walk-in humidor at the Czech-border "Duty Free" shop.

Crazy looking smokes with badly made boxes and poorly printed cigar bands.

Interesting stuff in that thread. Rather timley. A certain player in that thread has re-emerged here latley; wowing the newbs with his glib writting.

Doc.

Didn't this horse get beat to death a few months ago?

I had to flake for monetary reasons (which something I resolved very quickly with Blue Dragon), then was at Ft. Knox for four weeks w/ no computer access (another reason I flaked, because I didn't know if they'd get here in time before I had to leave). All the apologies have been wrote for that, I don't participate in any trades/buys/box splits/etc. on here anymore, and I've mostly lurked and read posts for the past several months.

Shoulda known better about how forgiving and likely to let sleeping dogs lie an internet community can be. :(

Yup, a most entertaining re-read. However, it seems the split went just fine. The thread was the only part that derailed.

Didn't this horse get beat to death a few months ago?

I had to flake for monetary reasons (which something I resolved very quickly with Blue Dragon), then was at Ft. Knox for four weeks w/ no computer access (another reason I flaked, because I didn't know if they'd get here in time before I had to leave). All the apologies have been wrote for that, I don't participate in any trades/buys/box splits/etc. on here anymore, and I've mostly lurked and read posts for the past several months.

Shoulda known better about how forgiving and likely to let sleeping dogs lie an internet community can be. :(

Funny you should mention the "horse beating" that went on here...

Forgiving usually starts with an apology and a request for forgiveness. I'm sure Cory accepted your apology to him - but I don't think you ever apologized to the rest of the community or asked for forgiveness for creating the poop-storm...

...oh that's right. I believe I remember you didn't think you owed ANYONE an apology for what happened, EXCEPT to Cory... :sign: