• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VR Don Alejandro or Cohiba Esplendidos?

Swifty

Dismember
I've been wanting to get another box of ISOMs in a larger vitola. I'm debating between a 15 box of Vegas Robiana Don Alejandro and a 15 box of Cohiba Esplendidos. I have tried the VR Famoso and really liked it. I have never had a Cohiba. I have been leaning towards the VRs just because of price. Any opinions/comments would be appreciated. Also, if I do buy would anyone be interested in a few of either? If there is enough interest I'll get a box of 25.

I'd be interested in a few Cohiba Esplendidios. I might not be able to afford very many though (probably only 2-4 or 'em).

I'd be interested in either - I've had the VR and it's very nice... I have not tried the Esplendido yet, but that may change soon :whistling: Either way, I'd like to have a few (3 or 4, maybe 5 depending on price) in my humi for special occasions. :thumbs:

That is... if your wife doesn't take a fry pan to you for ordering more cigars... :(

ggiese said:
That is... if your wife doesn't take a fry pan to you for ordering more cigars... :(
[snapback]167467[/snapback]​

I have decided to have my cigars shipped to another address from now on to avoid that. :blush: :)

lucasbuck said:
I think you know my answer ;)
[snapback]167495[/snapback]​

I know, forget them both and buy a pack of Dutchmaster Treats, right? LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Swifty said:
ggiese said:

I have decided to have my cigars shipped to another address from now on to avoid that. :blush: :)
[snapback]167489[/snapback]​

Hey, if you need an address, I'm only like 20 blocks away from you Swifty...
(at least until we sell our house sometime this spring)

MonkeyK said:
Swifty said:
ggiese said:

[snapback]167489[/snapback]​

Hey, if you need an address, I'm only like 20 blocks away from you Swifty...
(at least until we sell our house sometime this spring)
[snapback]167634[/snapback]​

Thanks, but I got one already with a guy I work with. :)

Thanks for the feedback. I think I'm gonna go ahead and take the plunge and get the Cohibas. I'll post in buy/sell/trade for anyone interested in taking a few.

I haven't had an esplendido in several years. I'd love to try another or 3. Let me know if you have enough to trade or sell.

TTB (The Terrorist Tabacco Burua)

Are you talking about the Perdomo Esplendido? I thought This cigar was from Cuba. :sign:

All around the world!! OH ^&% The feds are bustin down my door....