• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS Clip n ship

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
So I haven't been able to access the clip n ship portal on the USPS site since Saturday morning. I keep getting this when I try.
1728308280285.png
Any of you computer guys know if it's my computer or their web site?

Still showing this right now.

paste the address in here, lets see if it a site thing our a computer thing

So I haven't been able to access the clip n ship portal

Maybe try the click n ship portal instead. 😂

In all seriousness, I went to the usps site on mobile (Android / Chrome), logged in, checked both click n ship and enhanced click n ship, and both were fine for me.

Hopped on the laptop (also chrome), did the same. Both worked there too. VPN and ad blockers are on, so it's both not that.

Last edited:
So I can access it through my phone. But that's a nightmare with such a small screen. With that said... why is my lap top not allowing me to access> Cache?

maybe, sometimes things like that happen

I called and the guy on the phone walked me through clearing cache and helped me lose all my stored passwords. But... Usps clip n ship works. And I remembered this password.

Thanks for trying to help Tim. Appreciate it.

Excellent call. I try to blow away the browser cache every month. Once you get a corrupted file in the cache, the browser will try to use it, everytime, until you blast it. Running Chrome here, very happy with it.

I say that because edge is built of the Chromium back end...lol, but I am sure you knew that!
I've heard that. What I do know is Chrome has become more or less a 'standard' in compatibility and functionality. Works well for me, easy to keep using. There are other good browsers, sure.....I'll keep using Chrome, at least for now.

Reactions: MX