• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Used a new (to me) Vendor

KayakinBoy

I was raised in the canebrake by an ol' mama lion
When I was looking at the Pinned thread I noticed:

Partagas: OSU; (2003 first quarter ACT, EAR)

The code on my box says "EAR MAR 01" And they are Partagas Perfectos.

The digital camera in my desk at work is dead, so I'll have to take some pics later... Thanks in advance.

When I was looking at the Pinned thread I noticed:

Partagas: OSU; (2003 first quarter ACT, EAR)

The code on my box says "EAR MAR 01" And they are Partagas Perfectos.

The digital camera in my desk at work is dead, so I'll have to take some pics later... Thanks in advance.

La Corona Factory, March, 2001. Just 'cause they are Partagas doesn't mean they are made in the Partagas factory.....

Box Pics:

After some reading and not jumping the gun (this was my first order from a second vendor that's never been discussed on the board). One other quick question though, the bands look a little weird:

Band

Looks like rust? ??? Odd, anyone else have these on there bands.

Thanks again.

KB,

Can't tell diddly from the first three photos. The band could be showing oxidation but that often spreads over the surface as opposed to tracking the edges. I'd guess those cigars got damp at some point in their lives. Either that or they're immensely oily.

I have a box of SCdLH La Fuerza EAR NOV01 and they're smoking fine.

What exactly are you asking? Is it a legit code? Are the cigars good? What the factory is? What?

Why don't you post a picture of the box code and the warranty seal serial number. That would be helpful.

Mike,

I think he was saying that the guide indicates EAR corresponds to first quarter 2003.

Wilkey

I am sure they are legit. It is quite rare to see a counterfeit machine made cigar. As Wilkey said to see the box code and wanrranty label would also be helpful.

Bob

I was worried at first, but now I'm not worried they are fakes. Here's pics of the codes anyways:

I am a little worried about the bands but they seem fresh for being in a dry box for two weeks. :rolleyes:

I was worried at first, but now I'm not worried they are fakes. Here's pics of the codes anyways:

I am a little worried about the bands but they seem fresh for being in a dry box for two weeks. :rolleyes:

Just smoke 'um! :sign:

That's what the code on my box of La Fuerza looks like.

Smoke 'em.

Wilkey