• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unite Cigar & Bourbon Lovers with Unforgettable Events – CigarAndBourbonEvents.com

CBE-Logo-Grey-Lg-600x600.png
Fellow cigar aficionados and event organizers,

Are you passionate about cigars and fine bourbon? Looking for events where you can indulge in both? Look no further than CigarAndBourbonEvents.com!

Our platform connects cigar and bourbon lovers to the best events across the country—from intimate cigar tastings and bourbon pairings to larger festivals and charity events. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or just starting out, we encourage you to visit our site!

But here’s the best part—if you're an event organizer, you can post and promote your events for FREE! Whether it's a private gathering, a public festival, or a charity event, we make it easy for you to reach an audience who loves cigars and bourbon as much as you do.

Why List Your Event with Us?​

• Targeted Audience: We cater specifically to cigar and bourbon lovers.
  • Free Promotion: It's 100% free to add and promote your events.
  • Easy Setup: Create, post, and share your event with just a few clicks.
So, whether you're looking to find your next great event or host one, CigarAndBourbonEvents.com is the place to be!

Don’t miss out—explore our site today and discover or promote unforgettable cigar and bourbon experiences.

That's great. Unfortunately you don't have a forum on your site so I can't spam CigarPass there. How are you going to return the favor? Do you even get any traffic to your site to make it worthwhile?

No, we don't have a forum or a blog at the moment, but I created a post here to show some love and appreciation. I apologize if the post came across as spam - that was not the intention. The only intention was to make our platform known to the community who could benefit from it. If this is considered spam, please remove as that was not the goal. My apologies and have a blessed day.

Last edited:
No, we don't have a forum or a blog at the moment, but I created a post here to show some love and appreciation. I apologize if the post came across as spam - that was not the intention. The only intention was to make our platform known to the community who could benefit from it. If this is considered spam, please remove as that was not the goal. My apologies and have a blessed day.
Normally this goes a totally different direction.. I like that you made that news post for CigarPass.

That is kind of you, and I do appreciate the post.

Best of luck to you and your venture.

@cigarandbourbonevents

How would the Cigar Pass Community as non-professional amateur Herf organizers leverage your site?

Example: Myself and @aquiring93 are trying to get visibility on a recurring Herf in the Denver area... Nothing catered, no corporate sponsorship, just some cigar enthusiasts and afficionados looking for fellowship.

Thanks

@cigarandbourbonevents

How would the Cigar Pass Community as non-professional amateur Herf organizers leverage your site?

Example: Myself and @aquiring93 are trying to get visibility on a recurring Herf in the Denver area... Nothing catered, no corporate sponsorship, just some cigar enthusiasts and afficionados looking for fellowship.

Thanks
Hey MX,

Thanks for reaching out! That’s exactly the kind of event our platform was built to support. CigarAndBourbonEvents.com isn’t just for large corporate or sponsored events—it’s perfect for passionate enthusiasts like yourself and @aquiring93 who want to bring together fellow cigar lovers in a casual setting.

Here’s how you can leverage the site for your Denver Herf:

1. Visibility for Your Local Herf: Even if your gathering is small and informal, listing it on our site can help you reach other cigar aficionados in the Denver area. We cater specifically to cigar enthusiasts, so you're connecting directly with the people most interested in joining your event.
  2. No Cost, No Hassle: It’s completely free to list and promote your event. You won’t need to worry about ticket fees or organizing a big sponsored gathering. You can keep it as laid-back or as structured as you want—post the details, let people know it’s BYO cigars, and you’re set.
  3. Recurring Event Support: Since you're looking to establish a recurring Herf, our platform lets you create recurring events, so you only need to set it up once and then update as needed. This helps build a regular community of cigar lovers who can look forward to your events month after month.
  4. Promote Your Herf Among Like-Minded Enthusiasts: Even if you don't charge for tickets, listing your Herf gives you a space to post details and communicate with attendees. Plus, it’s a great way to foster that sense of fellowship among cigar enthusiasts looking for gatherings just like yours.
We’d love to see your Denver Herf thrive and grow, and CigarAndBourbonEvents.com is here to make it easy for you to spread the word and build your community. Feel free to give it a try, and let me know if you have any questions—I’m happy to help!

Looking forward to seeing your Herf listed soon!

Reactions: MX
Thanks, for the thoughtful reply, I will keep you posted!