• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Just got back from delivering three out of four of our dogs to the pet movers. :( I was left with a really good feeling after seeing the transport and accommodations. The dude is English, so there was no communication barrier, and he didn't leave us with any questions unanswered. I'll miss the little dudes, and the money, but it's nice knowing they will be looked after all the way there.

See you in about a week, Little Buddies...

Just got back from delivering three out of four of our dogs to the pet movers. :( I was left with a really good feeling after seeing the transport and accommodations. The dude is English, so there was no communication barrier, and he didn't leave us with any questions unanswered. I'll miss the little dudes, and the money, but it's nice knowing they will be looked after all the way there.

See you in about a week, Little Buddies...
3 of 4?

I grind 90+% of my coffee, and today my burr grinder threw up the white flag. After diagnosing the problem, it has a bad bearing that’s pressed in and surrounded by plastic. There’s no way to get it out without breaking everything around it. Amazon, here I come!

IMG_5651.jpeg