• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ugly Blue Pants (NSFW)

Doc Wylie

Curmudgeon
A fridne of mine sent me this pic from a recent shopping trip to Target. Look at the ugly blue pants that guy is wearing. Isn't it amazing what some people wear when they go out in public? They must have no pride in their personal appearance!

IMAGE REMOVED BY ADMIN

It must be senior citizen day at the supermarket. Makes me hungry.
Yum Yum

If it says NSFW then it should be linked. Pretty simple concept.

If it says NSFW then it should be linked. Pretty simple concept.

I second that and would make the appeal that sooner is better than later, that while we might appreciate the content of the photo there are others who may not. There is a definite distinction between upper and lower case.

Do I have to be the one to point out, she has no underwear? :laugh:
Seriously, What blue pants?

Pic removed but no linky for those who missed it ???

I don't know whether it's taboo to link to the picture so I won't, but it can be found in the bottom row of the second page of results by doing an unfiltered Google Image Search for blue pants. Look out for the goth transsexual featured on the first page of results.

That's because Doc didn't take out the image, admin did. And I don't think Rod enjoys having to remove images, I can't imagine he'd want to take the time to provide the link too! :sign:

Mea Culpa! I apologize here publicly to the membership and to Rod specificallyfor posting the pic directly and not using a link. This is what happens when you wake up at 3AM and down half a bottle of Crown to make yourself sleepy again... and then get the bright idea to go online and try to be funny. It never works and I regret that I did this post.

Sorry folks... it won't happen again.

It's crazy, when I drink a lot, the first thing that pops into my head is not to get online and post/type something inappropriate.. ???

It's just me though.

Mea Culpa! I apologize here publicly to the membership and to Rod specificallyfor posting the pic directly and not using a link. This is what happens when you wake up at 3AM and down half a bottle of Crown to make yourself sleepy again... and then get the bright idea to go online and try to be funny. It never works and I regret that I did this post.

At least you didn't try to sell a box of Tat Monsters :sign:

Next time, Square needle.

Even *if* this is the truth, I'm not sure I'd share it.

Bad idea to post the pic directly, but damn that ass was nice.

I don't know whether it's taboo to link to the picture so I won't, but it can be found in the bottom row of the second page of results by doing an unfiltered Google Image Search for blue pants. Look out for the goth transsexual featured on the first page of results.

Damn! The tranny popped up on the second page results, not the first. BAHH!!!!! :sign: