• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trinidad Fundadores vs Robusto T

obmike

How do the Fundadores compare to the Robusto T? Are they a similar blend?

I'm looking to get either some Fundadores or some Cohiba Lanceros. I've heard good things about the Fundadores, but I'm not a huge fan of the Robusto T.

Thanks.

I'm looking to get either some Fundadores or some Cohiba Lanceros. I've heard good things about the Fundadores, but I'm not a huge fan of the Robusto T.

Thanks.

The Fundadores are excellent cigars get some with some age and it is pure bliss. :love:

Just ordered a box of the Fundadores the other day based on previous gushing reviews - can't wait for them to come in.

John

Smoking a Funadore as I type. Prelight was delish, and very intrigueing. I'm probably 1/2 inch into it, and it is excellent.
Have a few more too. Screw aging them. :D

What are your guys thoughts on the Coloniales VS Reyes? I was thinking about grabbing one of them but I just can't make up my mind. They both seem to get good reviews.

There general rule of thumb is that there are no bad Trinidads. The Fundadore is such a completely different smoking experience than the Robusto T. The Reyes is a very solid little cigar and it may even surpass the Siglo I for quality and construction.

Enjoy your smokes.

Cheers
Drew P

What are your guys thoughts on the Coloniales VS Reyes? I was thinking about grabbing one of them but I just can't make up my mind. They both seem to get good reviews.

I personally prefer the Reyes of the Coloniales...relating to another post here, I also think that the Reyes is far superior to the Cohiba Siglo I in terms of construction and flavor. The Reyes make a great cold weather smoke as well.

Thanks.

These two cigars a totally different animals. I just bought a box of Robusto Ts last week, so I guess that tells you how much I like them, but I am also a huge fan of the Fundadores. You won't regret buying a box of them, but the must be smoked more gently than a Robusto T.

Thanks for the feedback. Got a box of the Reyes on the way. I've really been liking the smaller cigars lately and these seem like a good choice. Somehow I box of Saint Luis Rey Series A'a found their way into my shopping cart also. I'm so weak!

Thanks for the feedback. Got a box of the Reyes on the way. I've really been liking the smaller cigars lately and these seem like a good choice. Somehow I box of Saint Luis Rey Series A'a found their way into my shopping cart also. I'm so weak!

The SLR Serie A is a great cigar. I prefer them over he Regios. Personally, I think the whole SLR line is underrated.

The Fundadores and Robusto T's are both great, no brainer to get a mix of both.

The Coloniales and Reyes are good too, but they seem to me to be a slightly inferior cigar good for a quick smoke.