• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Traitor?

They are all hypocrites. Bush is a smoker too. What do you think he smokes? Honduran Disasters… :laugh:

Great King Rat said:
Master, relax... It is about cigars.
[snapback]236761[/snapback]​

Uh, no this article is NOT about cigars, it's a nothing story about Tom DeLay doing nothing illegal, I don't find it "interesting" at all, I find it stupid and it certainlly IS political.

I don't know why these media a$$holes waste time with crap like this and threads like this don't belong here.

Sorta fits in with this thread about Cigar Friendly Congressmen. ;)

Keep an eye out Bill, I bet he can't give 'em up anymore then you can.......and then we got him :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Great King Rat said:

Uh, where do you see this going that is anywhere but good?

It looks like he is having some serious draw problems, that, or he is really a novice smoker.

JK

AVB said:
Sorta fits in with this thread about Cigar Friendly Congressmen.  ;)

Writing him now... :p :sign:

*edit*

Americans are barred not only from purchasing Cuban goods in foreign countries, but also from consuming them in those countries.

WTF! :angry:

JimK said:
It looks like he is having some serious draw problems, that, or he is really a novice smoker.

JK
[snapback]236909[/snapback]​

No one told him he had to use a cutter :p

Great King Rat said:
If it were about cigars, the title of the thread wouldn't be "Traitor?"

AVB said:
Sorta fits in with this thread about Cigar Friendly Congressmen. ;)

Keep an eye out Bill, I bet he can't give 'em up anymore then you can.......and then we got him :thumbs:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
[snapback]236783[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ricmac25 said:
I'm not big into politics, but I found this humorous.
[snapback]237018[/snapback]​

either way, it's a little funny. It's kinda like seeing a police officer smoking pot or something... but thanks to some good friends of a local police officer, I've seen that picture, and it was funny! :laugh: