• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Those RASCCals are back in stock

jgohlke

My other hobby
I've read a few things about the situation, but was wondering if somebody could explain why their availabilty seems to come and go. Is it a seasonal thing or just a supply/demand thing?

Anyway, even though I'm way over budget this month, I couldn't help but request a visit by those RASCCals. Since they are making the long trip anyway, I asked them to bring along their cousins...the Principe family from San Cristobal. Looking forward to the company and am planning to have a series of small parties for them once they arrive and are properly rested.

Remember, it's all about family!

Cheers,
Joe

Usually just a supply and demand issue. I think most people like myself buy 3-4 boxes when they are available and allow them to age for a while. A few vendors have waiting list so typically they are never "available" as the list exceeds the supply. So basically get it if you can!

RASCCals brother RASS also seems to be back from a long summer vacation.

So I decided to invite Don Alejando and El Morro to the house in his absence.

The Havana factories shut down for the summer, IIRC. So that could be why some stock is missing. Good choices of cigars, BTW. :thumbs:

cvmfour said:
The Havana factories shut down for the summer, IIRC. So that could be why some stock is missing. Good choices of cigars, BTW. :thumbs:
[snapback]231344[/snapback]​

What do YOU know? Yer full-o-crap :laugh:

Cliff you know I'm just havin' fun with ya :D

I gotta give corona gigante something to bitch about ;)

Everybody arrived without incident. Looking forward to spending some quality time with the new arrivals.

One bad thing....the Short Stories arrives the same day (back ordered) and with the two additional boxes, the humidor is now completely full! My wife was walking by and off-handly commented "Looks like it's time for a bigger cooler!"

Yikes! Busted!

jgohlke said:
Everybody arrived without incident. Looking forward to spending some quality time with the new arrivals.

One bad thing....the Short Stories arrives the same day (back ordered) and with the two additional boxes, the humidor is now completely full! My wife was walking by and off-handly commented "Looks like it's time for a bigger cooler!"

Yikes! Busted!
[snapback]238218[/snapback]​

Looks like you've got a wise woman on your hand. Most will say "Time to stop buying."