• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The most minor computer help ever - DONE

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
I'm building a new HTPC and I'm almost done. I got LEDs flashing on the MB and the manual says to pay attention to thr beep code for troubleshooting. Only problem is I have nothing to beep. My old MB had it on the MB and my newer ebay special probably came the the little buzzer speaker in a 4 pin connector even though it only uses 2 wires. I know there is at least one in the house but I just can't see it. I don't want to wait until December to get one from China and I don't want to pay $12 to have a US one sent to me. Somebody drop one in an envelope and I'll PayPal you $3.
computer speaker.jpg

Last edited:
Ray, I won’t be able to dig through my stuff until tomorrow afternoon, but if I find one it’s yours. Unless someone beats me to it. I have boxes of randomness, so must be one in there.

Ray, I won’t be able to dig through my stuff until tomorrow afternoon, but if I find one it’s yours. Unless someone beats me to it. I have boxes of randomness, so must be one in there.
Appreciate it.