• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Ugaman72!

Kingantz

Growing too fast.
Much appreciate the bomb! These are smokes I've very much been wanting to try. Very generous of you brother!

Thank you!

Nice play Chad! You could not have picked a nicer brother to bomb. :thumbs:

Greg,
I promise you, it meant as much to me as it did to you. I know I speak for many on here when I say how much we newbies appreciate your contributions to this site. Your reviews make my mouth water every time I read them. I'm just glad I could repay you for the time you take out every day to review these cigars for us. Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry and Healthy Christmas, Greg.
-Chad

Greg,
I promise you, it meant as much to me as it did to you. I know I speak for many on here when I say how much we newbies appreciate your contributions to this site. Your reviews make my mouth water every time I read them. I'm just glad I could repay you for the time you take out every day to review these cigars for us. Here's wishing you and your family a very Merry and Healthy Christmas, Greg.
-Chad

Very Nice Sentiment. Nice Job.