• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

temptation

chino

I have found the lovely cab of PLPC's yet again. But I must resist. Yes I must.

These are a great petite corona, no doubt. Not too hard to find if you know where to look. Good luck...both with resisting the urge and finding the cigars. :p

chino said:
[snapback]286195[/snapback]​

Help out a potential BOTL and post the whole name of the sitck. I can't yet relate to most of the abbreviated names.

NullSmurf said:
chino said:
[snapback]286195[/snapback]​

Help out a potential BOTL and post the whole name of the sitck. I can't yet relate to most of the abbreviated names.
[snapback]286261[/snapback]​

PLPC = Por Larrañaga Petit Coronas

Great smoke. I would recommend them to anyone. If anyone is looking for the PM me.

pittesq said:
Better than Boli PCs?
[snapback]287063[/snapback]​

As far as the Mareva vitola de galera, the PLPC is a good one but I think the hype exceeds the promise...or at least for some people. In this vitola, I enjoy the Montecristo No.4 but like the Bolivar Petit Corona the best.

There is no general definition of "best." At least not that makes any sense.

Wilkey

Hypothetically how much does a cab of these go for? Just curious what a discontinued PC commands these days.

K

PS. I hope this is not out of line, if it is please PM me and tell me so.

kro77 said:
Hypothetically how much does a cab of these go for? Just curious what a discontinued PC commands these days.

K

PS. I hope this is not out of line, if it is please PM me and tell me so.
[snapback]287127[/snapback]​

The range I've seen is $245-$395.

It is not discontinued. it is on the Habanos 2006 production list.

Ahh i see, thank you for the correction. I just did a google search and found they where discontinued in 2002 and then revived in 2004, but in small quantities. Are the new ones the same profile as the old ones? I had one from 98 and it was quite good.

The new ones suck in comparison to the 01's. They don't even taste like the same cigar. These were a great deal back then. Cabs of 50 were 169.00.Then everyone started talking them up, supply dwindled to nothing and when they were re released the prices were stupid.

I would buy any other petite before these i.e Partagas, Boli, Upmann or many others.

I just smoked a PLPC, OTT and just a few hours after receiving my new cab. Just couldn't keep my grubby hands off 'em. I found it to be as good as the '01's I've had in the past. But man, if the Partagas and Upmann petit’s are better than these, I can't wait to try them.