• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tax Return = My First CC Purchase

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Hey there guys I have read and re-read the rules about discussing sources and source verification, and that is not the point of this thread, yet to better familiarize me with some good Cubans.

My choices are as follows.

25 Romeo y Julieta Belvederes - $84

25 Bolívar Petit Coronas - $127

25 Montecristo No. 4 - $135

All with free shipping.

If there is anything else you think I should try let me know!

Thanks!

-Jimmy

You might consider trying a sampler of smaller cigars as opposed to buying boxes of them. JMO

Vegas Robaina Famosos $137, Party Shorts $98, and Cuaba Divinos $100ish would also be sure winners!!!

Grab a box of RASS for about $140 or so...or some Boli Royal Coronas.

As far as your list goes the Monte #4s and Boli PCs are both great smokes too..

You might consider trying a sampler of smaller cigars as opposed to buying boxes of them. JMO

I'd listen to Khari here. This way you can try numerous things and decide what you like and don't like before being stuck with a box of something you may not like.

Ditto. CC's have different flavor profiles for brands like any other and you want to see what suits your tastes.

This is all true, but when you start going with singles, you get hammered on the prices. Some vendors have a corona sampler or a pc sampler, but you could just as easily go somewhere else and get the boxes 25% cheaper than what's been listed and not have that much invested. ;)

Jonesy is correct but I will do you one better, emoshun PM me your addy and I will send you some brands to sample.

Jonesy is correct but I will do you one better, emoshun PM me your addy and I will send you some brands to sample.

Nice offer Christian!

Emoshun make sure he takes smokes from the top shelf and "EL" drawer in his humi! :laugh:

Well I was going to earmark those for you Jay but since you put it out there............... :D

That's fine, I know the weak spots in your security system. :p

How did I know that was coming? You know I have some brutal guard dogs.

BTW I know in your gangster town you learned all the tricks.

Hey, shots were fired here today.

I'll watch my ankles next time I come over.

I would go with samplers as well. While they may cost you a bit more, you won't get stuck with a box of cigars that you kow you don't like after smoking a few. Cuban cigars are very different from NCs and DRs that most of us are accustomed to smoking. They also differ within each marca by vitola as well...which we don't always get much of when it comes to DRs and NCs. Therefore, IMHO and for my money...singles win hands down. You can pick up boxes of what you decide you liked.

I would go with samplers as well. While they may cost you a bit more, you won't get stuck with a box of cigars that you kow you don't like after smoking a few. Cuban cigars are very different from NCs and DRs that most of us are accustomed to smoking. They also differ within each marca by vitola as well...which we don't always get much of when it comes to DRs and NCs. Therefore, IMHO and for my money...singles win hands down. You can pick up boxes of what you decide you liked.

Are you referring to "NC" mean Nicaraguan???

Are you referring to "NC" mean Nicaraguan???

DR is Dominican Republic, Ben. ;)