• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Monster Smash 2024 Review is coming soon

JoeMO

Happy to be here
Tatuaje Monster Smash Reviews coming soon. Tatuaje is in the midst of releasing their 2024 version of the 2021 Monster Mash, now named the Monster Smash. In 2021, I did my newbie review of each of the sticks. I plan to do my still newbie review of the Monster Smash starting in early October. You are welcome to read, comment, ignore, or add you own reviews of the sticks in the series. I will be trying to go in the order described in the Halfwheel post below. Frank, Drac, Face, Wolf, Mummy, etc... I hope to start in early October.

Halfwheel has a good description of what to expect.
https://halfwheel.com/tatuaje-shipping-monster-smash-sampler-on-sept-3/442116/

Here is the thread I did for the 2021 Monster Mash Reviews.

Edited out vendor that I recommended based on Gavin's note in #5. Hope that is the correct protocol for this situation.

Last edited:
I was able to get a good price (I hope) on New Havana for two boxes.

Only intended as a heads up. Ancient history, I know.

Just as a PSA, myself and a lot of others I know have purchased from that site without issue. He has a personal connection to Pete and I think I am correct in saying he helps with sampling and helping select cigars that hit the market. The behavior posted above deserved a ban. I don't know if its the same person or not who still owns it, but the current company is good to work with.

Out of curiosity, have the monster series ever appreciated in desirability and value? Like are the couple of franks I have buried somewhere actually sought after? Does Pete still lurk here? Where is my Easter bunny?

Out of curiosity, have the monster series ever appreciated in desirability and value? Like are the couple of franks I have buried somewhere actually sought after? Does Pete still lurk here? Where is my Easter bunny?
I don't think so, I have a couple as well and they have REALLY became very mild..

Hey guys, are they still available? If so, what site. Woofers if you can help.

cigarsnitches.com

Use promo code "golden ticket" for free shipping. No additional discounts apply since Judas doesn't want to anger Thief Pete

Hey Tom, the Woofers are exclusive and to a select few of this community.... be careful how you use them. 🐕‍🦺

IMG_0896.jpeg

....after days of indecision, I finally ordered a box. I kept telling myself I really didn't need them, it's just I really f#@%ing wanted them..
🤣🤣