• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje 10th Year Anniversary

robbie264

Hello and thank you in advance for your replies. I am not really new to smoking cigars, but still haven’t developed my taste enough to discern a lot of the flavor profiles of different cigars. This is where I’d like to ask for your help.

Can anyone tell me what the dominant flavors of the Tatuaje 10th Year Anniversary cigar is. I’ll try to explain the flavor I’m talking about the best I can. To me it is a strong flavor that dominates the feel of the smoke in your mouth. I can taste a slight sweetness and smoothness or creaminess to the smoke, but there’s a flavor there that is a lot more dominate there that I can’t identify, but am wanting so badly to be able to identify so I can buy cigars with a similar flavor profile. I don’t know if it’s a earthy flavor, a leathery flavor, a nutty flavor, coffee or espresso, or maybe even a chocolate or cocoa flavor, but it definitely dominates all other flavors in the smoke.

I have tasted it to lesser degrees in some other cigars like the Oliva V Series, Rocky Patel The Edge Maduro, Punch Signature, and Partagas. But as mentioned, the taste I’m looking for is much stronger and bolder in the Tatuaje.

As much as I love the Tatuaje 10th Anniversary, at nearly $200 for a box of 20, it’s a little too expensive for me to smoke those every day. I would like to find a more affordable cigar that could be an everyday smoke that at least tastes similar. Do you all have any suggestions on some I could try that may taste similar to the Tatuaje. I have tried several, actually too many to name, but haven’t found anything that has that same dominant taste that I’m looking for. I’m hoping some of you all with superior knowledge to mine may be able to point me in the right direction. Again, thank you for any help you can offer.

Hi, welcome to CigarPass @robbie264. Please go over to the Introduction section of the forum and let us know a little about yourself. Also, please read the rules I believe can be found on the home page. I can assure there’s plenty of members that can answer you questions and there also plenty of history in the past threads that will easily expand your knowledge by reading.

Welcome to CigarPass! Like Tom said, head over to the new member intro section and tell us about yourself.

There is more knowledge here than you could ever believe.