• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Superbowl random draw pool 2024

drunkfish3

Angry Fish
Haven't done this in a many years but I miss it and it was fun so let's do it again.

Each of the 32 entries will receive a randomly drawn NFL team. the entry fee will be Three premium sticks over $8 and be must be mailed to me and received before the deadline of September 5th or you will loser you entry. Two entries per member There will be 96 sticks in the pool and with the superbowl champs recieving 45 sticks and the losers of the Superbowl 25 sticks. then 6 sticks will go to the team with the worst record in the NFL. If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the last undefeated team If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the team with the best regular season record If there is a tie the sticks will be split. All winnings will be mailed out after the superbowl.

please send me a PM with the subject SuperBowl contest and post here if you want in and if you want one or two. Entrie will be on first come basis in the order i am pmed. i will be taking two entries.
My addy is in my profile please pm your DC# when you ship and include a note titled SuperBowl contest with you Screen name and your Name and address.

The $8 a stick is based on average online box price. If unsure pm me what you will be sending for approval.

Participates list so far:

1. Drunkfish3 cigars received
2. Drunkfish3 cigars received
3. CgarDan cigars received
4. CgarDan cigars received
5. TexasTraveler
6. SKYDIVNEKD
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. Insight cigars received
9. Insight cigars received
10. Whopper cigars received
11. Whopper cigars received
12. Smartash cigars received
13. Smartash cigars received
14. Dawgie cigars received
15. 2K6TBBS cigars received
16. 2K6TBBS cigars received
17. Thinde cigars received
18. Thinde cigars received
19. JoeMo
20. JoeMo
21. Modo22 cigars received
22. Modo22 cigars received
23. Bfreebern cigars received
24. Bfreebern cigars received
25. TexasTraveler
26. Dawgie cigars received
27. Texeagle cigars received
28. Texeagle cigars received
29. Johnny B cigars received
30. Johnny B cigars received
31. Groucho988 cigars received
32. Grateful1 cigars received

TEAMS:
Arizona Cardinals- Modo22
Atlanta Falcons - thinde
Baltimore Ravens - Thinde
Buffalo Bills - Groucho988
Carolina Panthers - Bfreebern
Chicago Bears - insight
Cincinnati Bengals - SKYDIVNEKD
Cleveland Browns - whopper
Dallas Cowboys - Modo22
Denver Broncos - TexasTraveler
Detroit Lions - Drunkfish3
Green Bay Packers - JoeMo
Houston Texans - insight
Indianapolis Colts - CgarDan
Jacksonville Jaguars - texeagle
Kansas City Chiefs - 2K6TBBS
Las Vegas Raiders - dawgie
Los Angeles Chargers - dawgie
Los Angeles Rams - texeagle
Miami Dolphins - bfreebern
Minnesota Vikings - smartash
New England Patriots - SKYDIVNEKD
New Orleans Saints - 2K6TBBS
New York Giants - CgarDan
New York Jets - whopper
Philadelphia Eagles - Johnny B
Pittsburgh Steelers - smartash
San Francisco 49ers - Johnny B
Seattle Seahawks - grateful
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - JoeMo
Tennessee Titans - TexasTraveler
Washington Commanders - Drunkfish3

Winners:

last undefeated team -
best regular season record -
worst record -
Superbowl loses -
Superbowl Champs -

Last edited:
It only takes one to win, or get last, so I’m in for one spot! PM incoming.

Haven't done this in a many years but I miss it and it was fun so let's do it again.

Each of the 32 entries will receive a randomly drawn NFL team. the entry fee will be Three premium sticks over $8 and be must be mailed to me and received before the deadline of September 5th or you will loser you entry. Two entries per member There will be 96 sticks in the pool and with the superbowl champs recieving 45 sticks and the losers of the Superbowl 25 sticks. then 6 sticks will go to the team with the worst record in the NFL. If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the last undefeated team If there is a tie the sticks will be split. 10 sticks for the team with the best regular season record If there is a tie the sticks will be split. All winnings will be mailed out after the superbowl.

please send me a PM with the subject SuperBowl contest and post here if you want in and if you want one or two. Entrie will be on first come basis in the order i am pmed. i will be taking two entries.
My addy is in my profile please pm your DC# when you ship and include a note titled SuperBowl contest with you Screen name and your Name and address.

The $8 a stick is based on average online box price. If unsure pm me what you will be sending for approval.

2. Drunlkfish3 cigars received
3. CgarDan
4. CgarDan
5. TexasTraveler
6. SKYDIVNEKD
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. Insight
9. Insight
10. Whopper
11. Whopper

TEAMS:

Winners:

last undefeated team -
worst record -
Superbowl loses -
Superbowl Champs -
I don't want in, but shit Chet this could cost you $100 in shipping fees

Sorry, I dropped the ball. Forgot to get my sticks packed up and sent out. They will go out tomorrow.

2. Drunkfish3 cigars received
3. CgarDan
4. CgarDan
5. TexasTraveler
6. SKYDIVNEKD
7. SKYDIVNEKD
8. Insight
9. Insight
10. Whopper
11. Whopper
12. Smartash cigars received
13. Smartash cigars received
14. Dawgie
15. 2K6TBBS
16. 2K6TBBS
17. Thinde
18. Thinde
19. JoeMo
20. JoeMo
21. Modo22
22. Modo22
23. Bfreebern
24. Bfreebern
25. TexasTraveler
26. Dawgie

TEAMS:

Winners:

last undefeated team -
worst record -
Superbowl loses -
Superbowl Champs -
If you need me I’ll jump in for sure! Sounds like fun.