• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Stogie hunting...

stogiehead

im looking for your basic Nicaraguan factory corojos,i used to get them from JR'S but they seem not to have them any more, do any of you gents know where i can get more ??? ...thanks

haven't seen the JR wheels in a while. Last time I got any was the Fumas and the where ok. I'll keep an open eye ??? .

stogiehead said:
im looking for your basic Nicaraguan factory corojos,i used to get them from JR'S but they seem not to have them any more, do any of you gents know where i can get more ??? ...thanks
[snapback]254678[/snapback]​

A BOTL (Jack Straw) has recommended to me numerous times a place called - L.Lynn Cigars, probably best to give them a call at 1-888-762-4427as they have a large selection, and not the easiest site to navigate IMO. I've yet to buy from them, but wouldn't hesitate if they had something I needed. My first search of their site found:

L. LYNN COROJO 99 SUN GROWN - Long filler, full-bodied Nicaraguans with a 1999 Corojo reddish-brown wrapper.
CHURCHILL 7x48 25 $24.00
TORO 6x50 25 $22.50
TORPEDO 6.5x52 25 $25.50

FacDirB.jpg

FACTORY DIRECT BUNDLES - Made in Nicaragua by Tabacalera Tropical, makers of Cacique, Lempira, Don Juan, Condega, etc. Long filler premium leaf tobacco with an authentic Corojo 1999 wrapper.
ROBUSTO 5x50 25 $25.13
CHURCHILL 7x48 25 $27.60
TORPEDO 6.5x52 25 $27.60
TORO 6x50 25 $26.80

Hope that is some help - Good Luck.

Here I am a poor "newbie" with, finally, a gem of information to share, and get beaten to the punch by the guy who told me to join!! LMAO!! Seriously, have made many purchases from the aforementioned Lynn Cigars, and would highly recommend Larry. Not always the lowest prices, but always delivers in a timely manner, and has a wealth of knowledge about cigars that he's willing to share. And when you call you'll either speak with him or his better half, not some kid who wants to recommend CAO's latest "flavored" smoke!

Jack Straw said:
Here I am a poor "newbie" with, finally, a gem of information to share, and get beaten to the punch by the guy who told me to join!! LMAO!! Seriously, have made many purchases from the aforementioned Lynn Cigars, and would highly recommend Larry. Not always the lowest prices, but always delivers in a timely manner, and has a wealth of knowledge about cigars that he's willing to share. And when you call you'll either speak with him or his better half, not some kid who wants to recommend CAO's latest "flavored" smoke!
[snapback]254787[/snapback]​

Sorry Jay, I figured you'd already went to bed for the evening...
muttley.gif