• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Speaking of tasty cheap Cuban cigars...

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
I was handed one of these yesterday by a co-worker who I had done a favor for (helped him RMA a bad PC monitor).

He knew I like cigars but isn't a cigar person himself so I think he did pretty good.

Corona, machine bunched / hand finished. cost 3.50 Euro

Really good smell when I opened the tube, cigar showed signs of tooth, shiny little crystals all over the wrapper.

Cut revealed a very good draw and the prelight taste was pure Punch Punch.

Lit the cigar burnt with a dark gray ash, and tasted as good as it had smelled. Some touch-ups needed but I was smoking outside in a light wind.

smoking time, 40 mins.

Damn good cigar for the price point (3 of these = 1 Punch Punch). I will pick some of these up the next time I visit my B&M :thumbs:

i agree, this is a very nice value. i dont think it is quite as complex as the punch punch, or my favorite the punch corona, but a nice short after meal treat.

price down here is 70 pesos, $6.60 or about 4.55 euro.

cheers
drew p

i agree, this is a very nice value. i dont think it is quite as complex as the punch punch, or my favorite the punch corona, but a nice short after meal treat.

price down here is 70 pesos, $6.60 or about 4.55 euro.

cheers
drew p

Hi Drew,

I agree that its not as complex as one of the hecho a mano Punch cigars... but it does taste like a punch, and that really all that matters to me, considering the Punch Punch is my favorite cuban.

Shawn