• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

SOLOCIGARS EXPO SHOW PICTURES (INVALID INFORMATION)

Fred

Banned

To whom it might concern;

I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company anymore and my name and image are still been used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

Sincerely;

Fred Umana.

Welcome to CigarPass! Why don't you stop by the welcome forum and tell us about yourself... ???

Fred,
I had seen this, but it's from the 08 conference. I'm assuming it was an archive and no longer a claim that you were the marketing manager. Are you still in the biz?

They certaintly put up a good front. Is that actually Jimmy Ng in one of the photos?

Fred,
I had seen this, but it's from the 08 conference. I'm assuming it was an archive and no longer a claim that you were the marketing manager. Are you still in the biz?

Yeah that Show was held on 2008, and my resignation was effective since february 2010. Pictures and my name are still showing up, and the owner doesnt want to remove them....senseless bacause I am no longer with them, and to be quite frankly.....I dont want to be invloved or related to them in any possible way! So I dont know if they are using my name for other things....in that case please disregard any information or message received.

I am marketing some other companies.