• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Sir Winstons

riverratt

Biglew
I know a guy (:whistling:) who got a box of Sir Winstons recently. When he first opened the package he saw a very bland, grey, flimsy cardboard box with a warranty seal and thought, "that's odd!" . Then he opened the card board box and inside was a very awesome humidor quality box with a button release clasp thingy. Inside that box were some of the most gorgeous cigars my friend ever saw. The production date was June 2003. He said he smoked one right away and it was wonderful!!! MY friend :rolleyes: is very pleased he pulled the trigger on the Sir Winstons! :love:

Well if you friend would have used the search function, he would have already known this.... :)

I had friend who experienced the same thing. Too bad he gives one away for everyone he smokes. I might have to suggest he get another box.

No to thread jack...

But Shooter... that fuggin bug is driving me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

No to thread jack...

But Shooter... that fuggin bug is driving me up the wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mac

LOL. Don't tell any one, but when I first saw it I thought it was on my screen. :whistling:

No to thread jack...

mac

I agree... I've put a hole in my screen trying to swat the goddam thing!

You owe me a new computer monitor!

(just kidding... that thing is hilarious, though!)

Darren

No to thread jack...

mac

And the girls at my work too. I've put it in the sig tag on my e-mails and it's driving them squirrrely :sign: