• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Singles anyone?

neophyte

Can someone please PM me a decent, cost effective source for singles? I need some variety I just can't find around my house....

Thanks for your time

Neo

http://adultfriendfinder.com/go/p220303

:laugh:

Can someone please PM me a decent, cost effective source for singles? I need some variety I just can't find around my house....

Thanks for your time

Neo

Just busting you balls, dude. Try speed dating, if they have that where you are. I got my brother in law into that and he's had quite a few prospects, although none serious yet. I wish they would have had that when I was still on the market! :angry:

Thanks for your time

Neo

Craigslist erotic services section....

As for single ISOM sticks, good luck with that. I've seen BBF's go for $35 for 1 stick. All I have to say, is oh hell no. I would say do an ISO post but someone may bust your balls with being a relatively new member. But ya never know. :)

Looks like you live in Quebec...what's wrong with your local B&M for singles?

Insane, outrageous, offensive taxes?

Amen

The reason I posed the question was because a couple of our favorite websites were down down yesterday so wanted to look elsewhere.

Thanks for the few who PMed me. You guys actually sent me to the sites that were down, but they appear to be back up this morning. I appreciate the hospitality.

Now about you guys and your "other" sites.....I can't beleive you would even admit to knowing those web addresses....but I'll be sure to check them out tonight. Gotta practice my one-handed typing first!

Neo

Insane, outrageous, offensive taxes?

Amen

The reason I posed the question was because a couple of our favorite websites were down down yesterday so wanted to look elsewhere.

Thanks for the few who PMed me. You guys actually sent me to the sites that were down, but they appear to be back up this morning. I appreciate the hospitality.

Now about you guys and your "other" sites.....I can't beleive you would even admit to knowing those web addresses....but I'll be sure to check them out tonight. Gotta practice my one-handed typing first!

Neo

I completely realize the insane taxes...however I normally buy singles from my B&M and if I like them enough to plunge into a box, I then consult my sources.