• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Siglo I

alexgtp

newbie extrodinaire!!
Damn these are the smallest smokes I have had.. Did not realize they were so tiny.. :thumbs:

but are they good?

nix that. I know the answer.

the question should be ... did you like it? :p

They're too damn small for me......

4 x 40, "perla" which is considerably smaller than a Minuto.

still have not smoked it. i was ordering some smokes and firued might as well try it. But it seems too small..LOL!! I will prpobably smoke one tonite.. befor dinner.. :D

I just can't enjoy a Partagas Short/Siglo I because of the lenght. I never try to rush a smoke so I figure if I don't have time for a Corona Gorda or Robusto then I won't smoke.

That size is perfect for long....poop sessions.

I have three kids so privacy and solitude comes at a premium.

I smoked a SigloII...wasn't what I expected a Cohiba to be. It was just...uh...ordinary. I think I like the Flor de Cano Prediculares A/T better than the Sig II.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thejollyco said:
ever try a siglo III?
[snapback]220306[/snapback]​

yep. had one last sunday, out on the deck, watching the sun dance on the waves of lake erie. very enjoyable flavor, even burn, never went out. My girlfriend took a puff, and i asked what she tasted, she told me coffee/chocolate (i agree) :thumbs:

For those of us who still sport full beards and moustaches - trying to light up a Siglo 1 becomes a very risky adventure - I avoid the issue as I don't enjoy the aroma of the singed hair with my cigars and with some of the flame throwers out there today, this is almost a certainty.

indyrob said:
That size is perfect for long....poop sessions.

I have three kids so privacy and solitude comes at a premium.
[snapback]220255[/snapback]​

I don't think I want to read your review on these... I'm afaid of the tastes and aromas you might find!
:sign:

Jim

....well, at the risk of getting laughed at....I kinda like the size. For me, the Sig1 and the Party Short are great smokes when you don't have an hour+ to devote to a quality smoke. Weeknights, after dinner, when I can't stay up late, the Party Short and the LaLuna LHB "Colada" (4X42) are really nice. I keep my beard trimmed short, so "flare ups" aren't an issue.... :D

One thing with smokes of this size, as has been pointed out is that they can get hot and not offer up their full quality of flavor if smoked too quickly. For my tastes, they seem to offer up a lot of great flavor in a reasonably quick smoke if smoked properly.

Regards - B.B.S.

(Edited becauze I cant tYpE......)

The I's are flavor bombs.Very intense, strong and great nose. I personally don't buy them because they are a crappy value. The only Siglo's I buy are the III's, IV's and V's.

The Master said:
The I's are flavor bombs.Very intense, strong and great nose. I personally don't buy them because they are a crappy value. The only Siglo's I buy are the III's, IV's and V's.
[snapback]221476[/snapback]​
actually they are a favorite mid-day smoke of mine,a slow after lunch, set in the garden and contiplate life...........

the Sig I was the first ISOM i had ever smoked while in St. Lucia on honeymoon :love: , kinda has a special meaning to me and the wife as this was her first cigar ever. We like them...can't beat the flavors, yes it is short, but packs a flavor of it's larger siblings.

Hey Alexgtp--

I know others have offered, but I often don't have the time for a bigger cigar. If you'd like to arrange a trade or purchase of the remainder of the box, let me know!!

Thanks for all the offers to buy them..LOL!! But these little suckers packed a nice array of flavors.. And they are a keeper. A bit young.. so a little more time will have these really shining.

I am going to smoke one tonite befor going into the White Sox stadium..

Go SOX!!

I used to buy different sizes of ISOM. It would be much important to smoke in different period of time. So , smoke your Siglo I whatever you are in hurry. You may realise Siglo I's value

DC